Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Everybody must be out getting a sun tan, everybody that is except Kauer hes probably still working on that stuff from yesterday.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

87 down here…outside do-in’ the sign thing And lettering trucks.

gramdog1
            Participant

Sunny and high seventies here on Cape Cod. Out working in the yard. No race car to work on. 🙁 🙁

patina
                Participant
                    quote Gramdog1:

Sunny and high seventies here on Cape Cod. Out working in the yard. No race car to work on. 🙁 🙁

Why no race car?

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote patina:

Everybody must be out getting a sun tan, everybody that is except Kauer hes probably still working on that stuff from yesterday.

Pat

…………….yeah were is everybody?

bobrizzi

last night was warm and I had the windows opened and I heard a familar sound coming from RT.6 guys throwing gears .I started to enjoy it even though it kept me awake.After a couple of minutes it hit me there was NO HIGH REVS /FOREIGN POS….. HEY KAUER WAKE UP YOU HAVE BEEN TO QUIET !!!

patina
                            Participant

Was on HAMB a guy from NY posting EDN stuff and had a page of the MG at Flemington so I added a new picture to it well this morning all those EDN “pages” are gone just the “pictures” that are in EDN. Was posting the complete articles a no no. I wonder, anyway good morning Bobrizzi, and Kauer still working on some car.

Pat

Okay my error there are two different threads that the same guy posted on. Check out Eastern Drag News in the search on HAMB.

Pat again

don-kauer

No, I checked at 6 this morning and you guys were still in bed…..All day yesterday until 5:30, back to work at 8:00 and back this morning at 6:30……….You retired guys have it made………Although I lost my job 14 mos. ago I’m still the “breadwinner” and my youngest is still in high school….So my age cannot matter….I work to the end in my makeshift shop on Audi ,VW and BMW………I’d much rather be on a race car then a customers car but that doesent pay the bills ❗ :!:PS, Riz, You’re wrong on the hi revs…they rev but sound and look like crap…..Sounds like a swarm of bumble bees 😆 😆

patina
                                    Participant

Kauer your just making us retired guys look bad. Now after my day trip to Roxbury my wife wants me to paint the porch since I have so much time.

Pat

dino
                                        Keymaster

What …No Race Car…you have some unfinished ‘projects’ in the garage that need the retired guys to help with and be hired drivers at Nostalgia Drivers.

bobrizzi

Don remember hi revs,hi shift points ( Mallory Engine Shut Off B.S. “will break down the igition system at a pre-set RPM ” These kids today with these Ching Wah Cars ….. Should sit behind the cars that we all built back then RAW HORSEPOWER !!!! And retirement IS Great !!!!! Sell a little Auto Parts,drink alot of beer & wine (AND SCOTCH) BUST YOUR CHOPS !!!! SAY HELLO TO DINO….. AND THE GUYS AND CANNOT FORGET THAT IRISH GUY FROM YONKERS WITH THE “HOT LEGS”….. Riz`~~

dino
                                                Keymaster

Anybody remember Alan Johnson? SS/F 396…he just e-mailed me ,in Pa. now….Funny as I wrote this, HE REGISTERD on the forum: althesnake

patina
                                                    Participant

Hey Kauer I am just waiting for the cheese cake I made to cool before I put fresh strawberrys on it and read my e-mail Bobby Schlegal sent me an e-mail that made me laugh my ass off. So I was thinking of how hard you work and all, that I started playing around on you tube and this is the best I could find. Just change some of the words.

Pat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfPCBv8VzZo

patina
                                                        Participant

Boy this you tube is fun, I found my theme song on here, just ask anyone who has ever driven with me.

Cheese cake is done I’m putting on the strawberrys now anybody want to come up for cake and coffee?

Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster

YouTube ! of Course ! put Dover Drag Strip in search .More to be posted Soon…Hey Pat this one has the MG ! You guys should check the Video Section (Bottom of Forum Index page-“Multi-media’)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icq2Zxmr4Co

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.