Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,486 through 4,500 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Hey Frank, does Tom still run Pat D’s ole ’40’ Willys in competition still? Also have a ‘great’ time with the ‘boys’ this weekend at ‘E’ town! 😉 Pete.

patina
        Participant

Pete I can answer that, NO. He runs a 59 Corvette now, the Willys is at his shop, he said he was going to put one of his motors in it and drive it on the street occasionally.

Pat

babycakes
            Participant

Thanks Pat. I’m sure you wish you had your ‘beautiful’ Willys back. Now Pat, this is only ‘me’. I only wish Tom didn’t chop the top. The ’33’ to ’36’s should have came from the factory with a 3″ to 4″ chopped top 😉 lol Any event, I hope your leg is healing well. Looking forward to see you and brother Mike at the ‘Valley’ in a few weeks! Pete.

patina
                Participant

I went last year with the MG it was a great show. I know it’s far for some of our CT buddies. But the northern guys and Capital area cars should go. http://www.honorourvetscarshow.com/ I plan on going again this year will see how my foot does.

Pat

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

From E Town Summer Nats,never know what or who you’ll c!!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY More From ETown!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Sum more!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

THANK YOU for sharing your photos Bob! I enjoyed seeing them! Seeing Bobby Ida’s (restored) Austin Healy was an eye opener! I
                                    thought it was long time gone!!!

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Pete, you missed pics at the start of the topic!
                                        Most peps just go to the last post.less than half viewed the first pics I posted from ETown!
                                        I put the 42 in there just for you!

‘V’

babycakes
                                        Participant

OOPS! Got it Bob! And THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! What a ‘classic’ barn find,to say the least! I thought it was a ’41’ (?). The reason it’s missing the ‘vertical’ center grille bar, that’s what threw me off! I’m hoping the ‘lucky’ owner don’t molest it, and keep it ‘stock’, it’s too nice!

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Pete, that original Willys was nice. It was something to look in the open window and
                                                see the 3 on the tree shifter. 😆 Tom Goldman never chopped his Willys. It was chopped
                                                when he got it. As a matter of fact, it was chopped so much the he had to re-cut and raise
                                                the roof for visibility. A great time at Etown with record runs. V-Man, the pictures you took
                                                are the same ones I took ❗ 😆 Billy Mas was there helping Billy Griffin and I didn’t get a
                                                chance to say HI. A super weekend ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Frank, thank you for the ‘info’ on Tom’s ‘chopped’ top.Also, what’s really ‘rare’ is that ‘stock’ Willys is a ’42’ limited production! At the time Willys split the production line in half; producing ‘Jeeps’ on the other half for the war effort. Hopefully the owner has a ‘heart’, and leaves it stock! No doubt he struck ‘gold’ when he found it!

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Schools Out And The Kids are helping me try to catch up with all the work Whew -Hot and sticky!

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Got the heat on sweats and hoodie,cold damp raining!!!!

June 12th in Connecticut!!

Wheres summer???? ‘V’

patina
                                                            Participant

Hey Saturday is going to be beautiful, great day for the Div. 1 meet at the Valley hope to see some of you up there.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,486 through 4,500 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.