Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,056 through 5,070 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s

Great day at EMMR, Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, in York Lake PA. Opening day of the 2015 season, Hi from Darwin Doll, pictures of Caseys helmet in the display cabinet, will be sending Darwin a picture of SP ’57 and a smerk patch & decal to put with it. Some of you should make a trip there will like everything there.

( Dino Darwin got the flyers a bounch were gone when we left, Darwin will contact you if he needs any more,)

Attachments:

mleroux
        Participant

😀 , while my wife and I were at Gettysburg last October for a long weekend I snuck away for a couple hours to go to the museum , it was well worth the 15 mile drive to York Springs , Pa. , it is free , just a donation , I took some pictures of the drag racing section but ended up deleting them from my phone after a couple months cause I don’t know how to put them on the forum ,,, 😆 😎 😕

patina
            Participant

Leaving for last day of skiing after church. Then shopping for Easter Dinner and deserts.

Pat

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Small world and it gets even smaller when you where your Dover Drag Strip sweatshirt!

I’m at a gun club having lunch today in Ct. and a guy comes up to me and looks at me like I’ve got 3 eyes!He’s looking at my DDS sweatshirt,
                    He says HMMM Dover Drag Strip, my good friends father usta race there did you happen to hear of him or know him?
                    His name is Clem La Chance!!! R.I. P. ole Mad Frenchman!

Oh, 2 other guys there ask, is that the track that was in Wingdale?
                    I said yes, oh, we usta go there, is it still there?
                    So,wear your colors with pride and keep the ole girl alive!

‘V’

patina
                    Participant

Just took the snow tires off my suburban it hit 68 degrees here today. Watch it snow now 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Hey Patina,.. Before I forget again, Tom Goldman wanted me to say “Hello”
                            to you for him. I forgot all about it when we were at Big Al’s last Saturday.

Frank… 😎 😆

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

Thanks Frank. Where was that taken?

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Pat, Tom said it was just past the finish line at Island Dragway…
                                    Be careful on the slopes buddy ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

patina
                                    Participant

Frank it’s over for the season. I went Wednesday it was fantastic. Listening to the Grateful Dead on Pandora and cooking up a ton of desserts for tomorrow.

HAPPY EASTER ALL

Pat

patina
                                        Participant

So sorry to hear this.

(Reuters) – Robert Burns Jr., a founding member and former drummer of the rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, has died in a car crash in Georgia, state officials said on Saturday. He was 64 years old.

Burns was not wearing his seatbelt when his car went off a road late Friday, striking a mailbox and a tree near Cartersville, northwest of Atlanta, the Georgia State Patrol said.

He was the only occupant in the car and nobody else was hurt. The crash remains under investigation, authorities said.

Burns was one of the founding members of Lynyrd Skynyrd, best known for hits including “Free Bird” and “Sweet Home Alabama.”

Still rockin and rollin

Pat

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Found this today

patina
                                                Participant

KOOOL 😀 😀 😀

Pat

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

At the DDSWFEST I saw Skip North come in and before long he was back out the door before I could talk to him!!
                                                        Did anyone get to talk to Skip?

‘V’

340swinger
                                                        Participant

Wasn’t Skip from Kent ?

Bob Hoffman

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Pull the cover back and take a peak ,cover her back up!This is all I can do for now . 30 degrees snow in the forecast !

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 5,056 through 5,070 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.