Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,086 through 5,100 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bob-lasko
    Participant

Was upstate NY and drove by Dover drag Strip. Hear are the pictures of top end.

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Thanks Bob!
            Only 100 yards of blacktop left of the old girl!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
            Participant

Looks like Eastern Automotive BB/G Willys of Bobby Lombardo around 1968.

Pat

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Pat, hit it on the head!
                    BB/GAS meet August 1968!
                    I think the Eastern Willys was lost to a fire!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

To those ODF’s that might be interested I have 8mm cassette video tapes of a lot of the Dover Drag Strip Reunions at Marcus Dairy!
                        These have never been seen by the general public,I took the video put them away! FYI to have copies made to DVD format is $20 for the first 2 hrs. so I never bothered any extra copies to pass around!These are raw footage uncut just the way you have seen my ‘walkaround’ videos before!There are a lot of faces and cars that are no longer with us!
                        If anyone would like to BORROW my original, make a copy for yourself and return the original plus one copy for me you are more than welcome. Just contact me and let me know what year or cars you are looking for!
                        Please these are just for your own personal enjoyment and not to be used for monetary gain !
                        Give me a call or PM me!
                        OH, I also have copies of our Dover Drag Strip Winter Fests you can copy from DVD format!
                        If I see or find, see or hear of any of my videos being sold I will stop this at once so dont ruin it for everyone!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                        Participant

HEY

Pat, hit it on the head!
                            BB/GAS meet August 1968!
                            I think the Eastern Willys was lost to a fire!

No fire it’s on Statin Island as a street rod and it barely survived one of the storms Irene or Sandy.

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

THANK YOU DINO!!! WE”RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!! I KNOW YOUR “SUPER” BUSY,THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME!!! PETE.

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Pat, thats great to know the Eastern Automotive Willys is alive and well!

bobby-s

This could be one of the cars Joe Kenney raced, “KENNY” on the drivers door.

Attachments:

bobby-s

Fred this from a mint 1970 Moroso catalog I just received.

Attachments:

bobby-s

Bill M. do you remember this nail head buick.

Attachments:

bobby-s

First time for me, pictures of the Berkshire Beetle, now I have pictures of the A/D, B/D, now C/D from dover, I have my pictures of my flat head D/dragster that was once Patty Cramer`s, (I got from carmel ford).

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote BOBBY S.:

Bill M. do you remember this nail head buick.

No but a really nice looking car !

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Crew chief Mike came by we dropped and spun the Vega around and got her pointed in the right direction towards the great outdoors!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                                                            Participant

As VB would say; Hey! Lebanon Valley open track rental. As of today I’m planning on bringing the MG up to get it dialed in.

Friday, April 24
                                                                Open Track Rental Test & Tune
                                                                Gate/tech opens at 8:30am; Racing from 10-3pm; Tech closes for racer entry at 12pm.
                                                                Racer Entry $70; Spectators/Crew $5
                                                                NO PRE-ENTRY REQUIRED.

Pat

Notice the T-shirt no driving jacket in 63 😛 😛 😛

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 5,086 through 5,100 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.