Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

I’m back, saw everyone I wanted to, watched some races, had lunch and went home. It didn’t start raining until about 2 in Hudson don’t know about the Valley. All in all I got my racing fix it’s all good.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Pat, good seeing you at the Valley today. What a great show ❗ There was
            some real good racing there today. The track and air was good, causing a lot of cars
            to run under their index. Donnie Carroll was going into the 4th round with his B/SA.
            It was dry when we left at 2:45, but hit light rain down the road. A great day ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

Thanks Pat D. for the info,and also to you Frank, for some ‘great’ photos!

patina
                Participant

Good to see you Frank, we had a chance to talk with Goldman also. I spoke to Lee Valentine, the “Carpetbagger”, Ed Allessi and a few others. Only took a few pictures.

Pat

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

As of tomorrow there will only be one post that is less than 7 days old. FB sucks. Was over brother Mike’s today working on Olds motor for Anglia comp coupe and I took some pictures of this, it was a bucket of parts in my garage for years and we got it this to this point. Now mind you this cab was cut into 3 pieces and all the rest are parts we had stored over a lifetime. The cowl and firewall came from a 38 Willys I cut up in the late 70’s. The chassis was the original one from Mike’s 39 sedan. I bought the cab in the 90’s because it was there. It’s getting a Iron Duke or Super Duty Pontiac 4 banger with a PG. We are looking for a Ford 8″, 5 lug rear.

Pat

Attachments:

maso
                        Participant

Is that a ’38 Willys truck…???

Cool… very cool…!

😀

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Patina, check your “pm” my friend………..

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

patina
                                Participant

Frank it’s a 41 cab with a 39 front end and 39 chassis.

Pat

patina
                                    Participant

God Bless Lowell George.

Lowell George of Little Feat died of a heart attack at the age of 34 on this day in 1979 while on tour with Little Feat in Arlington, Virginia. Lowell started Little Feat after being fired from Frank Zappa’s The Mothers of Invention over the song Willin’. https://youtu.be/RNqv85coyTw

One of the best concerts I have seen. It was at the Caldarone Music Hall in Hempstead LI around 74/75

Pat

maso
                                        Participant
                                            kman
                                            Participant

hey Pat….. WILLIN’ ….. yes.. yes… and yes !!!!!!!!! … check on youtube for the radio spot he did with ronstadt … ah… found it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTPQ0fVeN8

patina
                                                Participant

Is this our Billy in Ohio? Top Dragster Qualifying

30. William Masiello Spitzer 6.663 203.77

Pat

patina
                                                    Participant

Happy Independence Day

bob-lasko
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote patina:

Is this our Billy in Ohio? Top Dragster Qualifying

30. William Masiello Spitzer 6.663 203.77

Pat

It is his son, but he is there as crew chef.

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

Took a little trip to Norwalk for the national event . B.J. ran a 6.54 at 206 to qualify 28th in a 32 car field ! The bump was 6.660 for the 32 car field !

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.