Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,236 through 5,250 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    340swinger
    Participant

Hey… Bob, ” Wracaj do zdrowia ! ”

Bob Hoffman

patina
        Participant

Great News VB get well soon brother.

Pat

kman
            Participant

a little something from syracuse .. not my photos… found them on the net …

kman
                Participant

patina
                    Participant

Cakes and VB Good morning guys, I went to the Port Ewen NY Friday night cruise and met Tom Slattery the guy that puts on this cruise. He also has a collection of muscle cars and these 3 cars Cakes he went crazy matching up the exact paint on the “steel” 33 Willys with a Hilborn injected late Hemi, the 41 Willys steel also runs a blown Hemi. I didn’t get to see what the 55 had in it. Get well soon guys.

Pat

Attachments:

maso
                        Participant

The blue ’33-’34 Willys looks like Ohio George’s. Is it…???

Wouldn’t it be big if the green ’37 Ford of “Mager & Family” was the Blake & McWilliams car that got so much attention on this forum several years ago…? I mean the one that Tom Blake mistook for a ’39 and ran against Beazee’s “Little Giant” and Terenzio’s red Studebaker with the 409…? The one with all those interesting photographs… 😀

patina
                            Participant

The blue ’33-’34 Willys looks like Ohio George’s. Is it…???

Wouldn’t it be big if the green ’37 Ford of “Mager & Family” was the Blake & McWilliams car that got so much attention on this forum several years ago…? I mean the one that Tom Blake mistook for a ’39 and ran against Beazee’s “Little Giant” and Terenzio’s red Studebaker with the 409…? The one with all those interesting photographs… :D[/quot

No Maso its a look alike. Guy liked Ohio George and SWC

Pat

babycakes
                                Participant

Pat D. THANK YOU for sharing the photos of Tom Slatery’s Willys. Last year I gave him ‘Ohio’ George’s telephone no#. He wanted to fly him out to his home,and autograph his ’33’ Willys (clone). I told time to meet George at ‘York’ this year, he’d be there.It be much easier.Tom has one of the ‘best’ collections of muscle cars and hot rods that you would die for!!!

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

The war is over and I won!
                                        The troops are a little battered and banged up some but a little down time and time to regroup and we will be ready for any other threats that might come along!
                                        Prayers were answered, doctors and nurses at Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York joined in the fight and the victory was ours!!
                                        HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!! now I can add another v for Victory to my V logo list along with video , Vietnam , Vega, veteran!!

Take care love you all, and see you in the lanes in 17 days,
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant

VB, Cakes, Mikey turn it up https://youtu.be/6SgzT5nF0mA

Pat

babycakes
                                            Participant

Here’s to a “SPEEDY” recovery for V Bob everyone!!!! You’ll never meet a ‘greater’ guy and a ‘dedicated’ club member, ask anyone who knows him like me,for many moons now, I’m proud to call him a “TRUE” friend!

babycakes
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Babycakes:

Here’s to a “SPEEDY” recovery for V Bob everyone!!!! You’ll never meet a ‘greater’ guy and a ‘dedicated’ club member, ask anyone who knows him like me,for many moons now, I’m proud to call him a “TRUE” friend!

OOOPS!!!! Almost forgot “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” V BOB!!!!!

kman
                                                    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V MAN !!!! … MANY, MANY MORE !!!

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Hey “V”, How many freaking birthdays do you have a year ❓
                                                            I just bought you a birthday present last month ❗ 😆 😆 😆 😆
                                                            See you soon buddy….

Frank… 😎

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Had contact with holdouts !!A 24 hour skirmish!
                                                                Unite from Watebury hospital came to my aid great troops that they are!
                                                                Casulties were heavy on the other side and we came out just fine !
                                                                Back in the rear for r n r!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 5,236 through 5,250 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.