Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,611 through 5,625 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Thank you Bonnie and Heidi for the updates on your father.
        Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

Some “GREAT” NEWS “FINALLY” FRANK,on Fred!!!! THANK YOU for posting!!! 😉 😀 😀 😀 Pete.

vbob
            Participant
                frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Guys, just got this picture of John enjoying the Texas weather.
                    Looking good Buddy ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                    Participant

Frank,I think he’s ‘teasing’ us with the weather he’s having down there,comparing it to what we’ve been having lately! What do ya think? 🙄 😆 Pete.

babycakes
                        Participant

Just found out we lost another ‘gasser’ legend! Harry Hall,from Pa. In 1961 Harry bought Jack Kulp’s ’40’ Willys,that had a blown Olds engine. As time passed,he bought K.S. Pittman’s chopped top ’33’ Willys; I believe that was ’69′(?). Unfortunately, it was ‘totaled’, when a front wheel came off,in the traps! In the 80’s he went the ‘wild’ altered route. I talked with him I guess it’s been some years ago,at ‘E’ Town; what a real friendly,and sorta quiet guy he was, for those who knew or met him! May he R.I.P…..Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Pete, you don’t think that John would do that ❓ 😆 He told me that if he had to
                                pick a place to live, he would stay in CT. I don’t know, yesterday it was 80 were he is and
                                it was in the 20s here. Now this weekend we get the polar vortex bringing the temps with
                                the wind chill down to 15 to 30 below 0. 😮 ..I think that John is just feeling sorry for us Pete ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                Participant

Hey Frank, yeah,no doubt we’ll be in the ‘freezer’ this weekend! Not only the minus below temps. but I understand the wind is going to be kicking butt this weekend too!!! When it gets like this,I kinda wish we were with John,in Texas….right? Won’t be long though,till spring when we head to Lebanon Valley once again! Gotta think ‘positive’!!! Meanwhile,back to hibernating! 🙄 🙂 Pete.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Connecticut Cruise News Feb /March page 26 !
                                        DDSRace #8 ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Thanks Bob…Can’t thank Ct. Cruise News editor- Don Clady enough, for his continued support of our event .Don & I go way back to the Sycamore “Summer Cruise” days. He’ll be coming out in March with a whole new edition…”NEW YORK Cruise News …to cover that area. Clubs and Cruise operators should contact him for free papers to hand out at their events in N.Y. and get listed. Now for the Big News…Just confirmed and not posted anywhere else yet (Forum Exclusive…you heard it here first) Click on this:

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4672

dino
                                            Keymaster

Dom & Bobby Lagana jr. celebrate Top Fuel win with a 40 oz.-er

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

Its Miky’s Birthday ! …Well yesterday Any cake left ?

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!!! And ‘many’ more happy and healthy ones too!!! 😉 😛 😛 😛 Pete.

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Almost missed this in that March Muscle Machines mag. that Vinny Lyons was in!
                                                            Another DDS racer that still has the familys original 65 GTO!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

We have already contacted Tom To Bring It…Match Race the “Mystery Indian”? if he comes up from Florida !
                                                                Heres Vinnies Story:
                                                                http://www.hemmings.com/magazine/mus/2016/03/Company-Car—1968-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Jet/3749503.html

Viewing 15 posts - 5,611 through 5,625 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.