Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,746 through 5,760 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

I went to the eighth mile at Farmington NC today and connected with Drake Viscome and his wife and son Greg for a little drag strip action.

Go see my two videos: https://youtu.be/QIK7neN9fyk and https://youtu.be/EyLNBCld20s

This is his racing schedule for 2016:

Carolina Class Racers Association; 10 races; Va. N.C, SC.
        5 IHRA Pro Am events: Farmington, Piedmont, Darlington, Union, Jackson (SC) with son Greg’s orange Mustang stock eliminator car…
        NHRA Nat’l open @ Galot (Dunn-N.C.), Rockingham NHRA Div-2 points event, Bristol NHRA Div-2 points event, NHRA national event @ Z-Max-September, Atlanta NHRA points event with son Drake’s yellow Mustang chassis car (just 5 scheduled).
        We’ll be testing a lot, maybe running some CCRA events as well with our third car… Probe/Super-Stock GT car.
        I am to be inducted in Hudson Valley NY Hall of Fame June, 2016 …same for Pocono Drag Lodge (P.A.) “Legends of Pocono”, August 2016… and lastly to be inducted Drag Times East Coast Hall of Fame… October, 14,15,16, 2016 Henderson N.C.

patina
        Participant

The car looks mighty cool Drake!

Pat

vindicator
            Participant

😀 Hey Pat…thank you for kind words…we are truly grateful to Maso…the “rascal” had his video camera going…much appreciated…nasty cold/windy day…very much unlike North Carolina in April…we went some rounds…so Greg’s flight/ trip in from Minneapolis…all good…we just “plan” on…keeping on…racing with the two cars/sons…’till we can’t do it…no ‘mo ‘eh 😆 hope all good in all ways possible for you,family,bro’ Mike!- 😀 Drake

patina
                Participant

Drake glad to see you guys continuing the sport, we are plugging along also, I love the sport/hobby so I’ll be going until I’m horizontal. Drake you ever think about putting a nostalgia car together just to go have some “no pressure” fun?

Pat

vindicator
                    Participant

Hey Pat…indeed I have…have a old pal “Crazy Jake” Crimmins (drove some for Jungle Jim,Swenson/Lani FC’s) and himself…moved here to Mooresville…has nostalgia Nitro Funny Car…suggested (we do a car) together book/match race all over southeast…looks quite feasible…my sons’…and their mother…have less than zero interest in doing this…have a longtime very reputable crew chief ready to go…but…it really just ain’t gonna’ happen…at this time in life…past the acrimony moments/times 😆 😆 :lol:…it ain’t over ’till it’s over…Thunderbolt SS,Mustang AFX..YA’ NEVER KNOW 😆 😆 😆 Drake

dino
                        Keymaster

Yo Drake… The Falcon…Will be bending Mikes ear to bring it to Lebanon…We moved the date up a month…so His ‘vacation’ won’t conflict this year.I know its a tow,,,BUT a “Carmel Ford ” car at a Dover event ? seems a match. Florida guys returning as is the “Chevamoco” gang from Mich. ….Even might see the Smrtics Show with new Storm King car.

vindicator
                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey…We’ll be taking car around with Mike’s permission a bit this year…for sure the East Coast Hall of Fame deal…possibly Pocono Drag Lodge as well… think Mike is taking it to York,Pa (Darwin & Pat Doll’s show) & Fords’ of Carlisle (invited)…guess we’ll see what else we can do…have fair amount of races on-board with boys…still doing work daily… 😀 Drake

kman
                                Participant

HUGE show in Lakeland… plenty of cars and people …

kman
                                    Participant

kman
                                        Participant

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Thanks for the great pics KM!!
                                                I can see where the $$$$ is now!!!!

‘V’

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…….Nice pictures “K” ………. oh I finally figured it out 🙄 you a chevy man 😀

kman
                                                    Participant

Thank You both for the nice words… me ?? … a chevy guy ?? … ahhhhh… pretty much now it doesn’t matter as long as i get my need for speed… wow.. that sounded like a bad politician … 🙄 … but… Mr. Mater .. if you are a ford guy then these next pics are for you… Bradenton Drags .. all ford/mustang show.. enjoy the ride !! …

kman
                                                        Participant

kman
                                                            Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 5,746 through 5,760 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.