Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 5,791 through 5,805 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mleroux
    Participant

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ K-Man what more can I ad after seeing those wonderful pictures you took on your travels ,,, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ,,, mike ,,,

mleroux
        Participant

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ Pat , sorry to hear about your friends passing , I have been to far too many wakes lately , but what helps me is to remember the good times we had with our friends and relatives while they were here ,,, πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ mike ,,,

kman
            Participant

Sad news Pat… may he rest in peace…

patina
                Participant

Thanks guys, we get to enjoy this time on earth and then we go. Enjoy every moment. On a lighter I posted a post on Eastern Drag News -April 1965 but it never shows up on view active topics. Whats up?

Pat

babycakes
                    Participant

Pat, I side with you towards the loss of a ‘great’ friend,Dave Daly. Without question,he was like a mentor to you,and you were blessed by being able to restore his pride and joy…’Baby Torque’ M.G.to carry on! So sorry,and condolences my friend,and may Dave rest in peace! Pete.

………………………………………………………Ditto on That PAT !…[dino}

maso
                        Participant

πŸ˜†

dino
                            Keymaster

All signs were pointing for Top Fuel driver Leah Pritchett missing the Four-Wide Nationals April 22-24 in Charlotte, N.C.
                                That’s not the case anymore.
                                On Wednesday morning, it was announced Pritchett will be competing at zMax Dragway driving the Nitro Ninja Top Fuel dragster owned by the LAGANA family at the Four-Wide event.She was quoted as saying…”β€œBeyond working alongside and being close friends with the Laganas, I feel fortunate to bring the proper resources to their operation to compete at this event,” Pritchett said. β€œExperiencing this portion of my journey with people I know, respect, and trust, makes this quick turnaround of a time, that much more rewarding.” ,”Originally, Dom Lagana was going to pilot his family-owned dragster at the Four-Wide race, but he was glad to step aside for Pritchett for this one-race deal.
                                β€œIt’s pretty cool,” Lagana said. β€œIt’s an honor for us to have a recent event winner, and points chaser to drive the car. Leah and Brittany (Force), in my eyes, are the most popular drivers right now in NHRA, so to be able to keep her (Pritchett) out there for a race is pretty cool.”

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/leah-pritchett-to-compete-nhra-four-wide-nationals

patina
                                Participant

Read it on the “dreaded” FB and added my thoughts. In short, Way to go Lagana Family!

Pat

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Bobby sr. is looking on and saying those are my boys yes sir those are my boys!!!!

‘V’

Julian Kurz
                                        Participant

Hey Odf’s,
                                            as you know, I’m building my Dover car and want to complete it this Season. When the technical things are done I want to do the paintjob.
                                            I like the M&M Speedshop ad on my original timeslip’s. I think it would look pretty cool on both doors. Now I’m wondering who I might ask if I can do that…. ❓

4speed

patina
                                            Participant

Rich Marchese from M&M he’s a good guy and I’m sure he won’t mind. In fact he will probably love the idea of having the name in Germany.

Pat

Julian Kurz
                                                Participant

Is he on the forum? Or how can I ask him?

4speed

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Hey 4Speed Shifter, I just got off the phone with Mikey McDermott and told him about your
                                                        question about it being OK to have the M & M logo on your race car. For the last few years,
                                                        Mikey has been the second M in M & M. Mikey said that it would be nice to see the M & M
                                                        on your car. Mikey should be posting something here shortly. Hope this helps you?

Frank… 😎

Julian Kurz
                                                        Participant

Thank you for your efforts! Looking forward to hear from him… 😎

4speed

kman
                                                            Participant
                                                              Viewing 15 posts - 5,791 through 5,805 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.