Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,016 through 6,030 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Billy Holts ole 33 is under a raised ranch in Watertown , Ct. collectin dust !

‘V’

dino
        Keymaster

Can someone Start a new updated topic For The Reunion at Big Als ? Put in “EVENTS”

babycakes
            Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,to the one and only “V” BOB !!!!!!! What a guy!!! Enjoy your day fella!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Pete.

dino
                Keymaster

OMG V is a year oldie…wiser? …well that could be debated…..My Best Buddy and hard working behind the scenes helper.

23-altered

23 altered will not be at dover race in sept will be at moffitt cancer center in tampa fl for treatments wish I was going to dover been to 09 10 14 15 always had fun

patina
                        Participant

buon compleanno mio amico

Pasquale

patina
                            Participant

Just picked up some racing gas, I’m almost ready to go out. Maybe week after show up at Albany VA Hospital. Any you guys from the north country come on down, Ricky White, Baby Cakes, Kman, Bucksnort etc. Aug 6th go to “Honor our Vets car show. or honorourvetscarshow.com
                                Pat

patina
                                Participant

The guy with the 56 Olds sure uses it, here he or she is at the “Honor our Vets” car show in Albany last year.

Pat

Attachments:

maso
                                    Participant

’55 😀

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote 23 altered:

23 altered will not be at dover race in sept will be at moffitt cancer center in tampa fl for treatments wish I was going to dover been to 09 10 14 15 always had fun

sorry to hear that…Our “Sunshine Superman” He’s tough …George Rose with the now Florida based red T-Bucket.Go get em George…Your Dover Family has got your back !

kman
                                            Participant

Thoughts and Prayers comin’ your way from New York George… kick that cancers ass !!!! ..

kman
                                                Participant

V MAN … A Big Happy Birthday to you my Friend… many.. many more !!!! ..

23-altered

thanks for all the support with the dover family pulling for me I can not loose

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

George, I just had my one year checkup since my surgery and got a BIG THUMBS UP!!!!
                                                            Like Chuck said, thoughts and prayers for you and you will be just fine!!!

‘V’

maso
                                                            Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 6,016 through 6,030 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.