Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,106 through 6,120 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

RIP Dr. Frankinstine “PUT THE CANDLE BACK” !!!!

R.I. P mr. funny man !!

‘V’

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Saw this for sale on rt 6 in Bristol,Ct. today! 302 Ford askin $6,500 !!!

‘V’

Attachments:

tomblake
            Participant

Passing out flyers at the US Nationals.

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Lookin good there Mr.Blake!!!

‘V’

tomblake
                    Participant

VBOB…thanks, this place is really busy and it is just getting started. We met other Dover racers from back in the day.

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Glad that you’re all setup now. Hope the rest of your weekend goes smoothly. 😛

Frank… 😎

the-kidd-312

REUNION SOON AND IT STINKS DONT HAVE RIDE ! BLEW MILL IN DRAGSTER OF BUDDY I BEEN RUNNING ON OFF ! NEED TO BUILD MY OWEN CAR AGAIN ! HAVE THE 65 CORONET IVE EAN FOR YEARS APART LIKE TO FIND HILBORN SET UP FOR 413 or 440 BUILD WITH AUTO AND RUN AGAIN ! HAVE MY OLD FALCON GASSER/ALTER NEED TO BUILD NEW MILL INJECTED 6 OR 8 OR BLOWN ! ALMOST HAD A INJECTED 421 PONCHO HALF HOUR LATE AND SAME GUY JUST SOLD BLOWN NAIL HEAD WOULD HAVE PUT EITHER IN FALCON ! RECOVERED FROM WRECKING DRAG BIKE WHEN WHEELIE BAR BROKE ! NEED OP ON RIGHT HAND AND LEFT SHOULDER AND KNEE LATER OVER WINTER ! ILL STILL BE THERE BUT HAS MOST RACERS I STINK AT WATCHING BUT BETTER THEN NOT BEING THERE AT ALL ! IM WORKING ON MY WILD KUSTOM 51 MERC ! ITS THE LAST CAR BUILT BY A BUDDY BEFORE HE DIED NJ FONZE ITS CALLED GREATBALLS OF FIRE ! FOUND ROTTING AWAY IN GUYS BACK YARD TOOK LOT BUT GOT IT ! SEE YOU AT THE DRAGS ( BILLY THE KIDD BENDER )

the-kidd-312

PS IM IN STILL RACING OPS DONT STOP ME FROM DOING THAT INJURYS NOT THAT BAD WAS IN DRAGSTER 2 WEEKS AGO OF BUDDY UP FROM DOWN SOUTH VISTING HE WENT BACK OR I WOULD HAVE RAN HIS CAR !

babycakes
                                    Participant

To ‘all’ my ODF friends; have a safe and enjoyable ‘ Holiday’, with friends,and your families !!! 😉 😀 Mr. Pete.

kman
                                        Participant

^^^^ … Mr. Pete… Will you be headin’ down to Big Al’s on Sunday ??? …

dino
                                            Keymaster

Rain…Rain & more Rain,since 9 am this morning,with prediction to go thru til about 3 am…with the winds picking up to about 45-50…Heading home …hope we don’t loose power.I’ll post a bunch of updates Sat. after the storm moves through.

tomblake
                                                Participant

We talked to people in Florida, just short power outage but they were ok. We hope the same for you in NC. That is the “they were ok” and not the power outage.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

K-Man, unfortunately ‘no’,I’m not going to the Dover Reunion. It’s a 5 hour trip, each way; that’s 10 hours of travel time alone for me,in one day! Besides that,encountering ‘holiday’ traffic,to boot! “SORRY” to miss you guys,and hope you’ll understand? I’m looking forward though,to see ya’s at the ‘Valley’ in a few weeks,for the ‘Dover Drags’! That’s only an hour and 45 min. ride from home! My best to you,and be safe,and enjoy the ‘holiday’ !!!!! Mr. Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

^^^^^ ..You will be missed my friend … somehow i thought you were closer to the area. Sue and I will be leaving shortly and will be spending the day down in Mystic/Stonington and catch Big Al’s Show on our way back home tomorrow. Hope we miss some traffic. Stay Well.. Be Safe and I see ya’ at the races … Good Lord Willin’…

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Suns out …cooler for once…just lettered a truck…But Roger Garrin ,out on the coast north of us,reported wind gusts to 70mph and angry seas. Hope it heads out to sea south of Long Island and spares you guys in N.Y. and CT.a rainy holiday .

Viewing 15 posts - 6,106 through 6,120 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.