Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,136 through 6,150 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

Ricky… flippin’ a coin for saturday or sunday… keepin’ an eye on the sky… hope to see you there…

ricky-white
        Participant
            quote patina:

Ricky I hear you know Lance and Jarod.

Pat

Yes Pat I met them when I when to look at Jarod’s boat.

ricky-white
            Participant

I have been out of commission must of the summer due to surgery this spring. All good now. Took the car to Musclepoolza last Sunday and made a couple runs. All good 11:35 & 11.32 so car all ready for Dover Drags. Billy and I are at Adirondack Nationals today hoping the doesn’t come down. I had a Dover shirt on yesterday, couple people came up to me and lands up they ran at Dover, so I spread the word about up coming race.

vbob
                Participant
                    kman
                    Participant

Lake George Adirondack Nationals Tomorrow… super chip loaded in camera … see ya’ there …

babycakes
                        Participant

Hopefully K-Man,the weather supposed to clear by mid-morning, then windy and partial sun,this afternoon! We had a severe heavy rain
                            storm around 6:00 am this morning,to kind of deter things a bit a little,and hopefully,it won’t discourage the ‘car’ show participants too much!
                            Keep your finger’s crossed ! Have a safe trip,and enjoy yourselves!!!. 😀 😀 😀 😀 Mr. Pete.

kman
                            Participant

I Thank Ya’ for that Mr. Pete … storm passed thru around 7 am… right now… a little after 9 its just overcast… had 20 minutes of sun but it decided to go back in and wind picking up…. ahhhhh… mountain weather … watcha gonna’ do … anyway… heading to the show around 10 and hoping the rain goes away… see ya’ later…

dino
                                Keymaster

Of Note …Aderondeck Nationals …Confirmed via messaging with a bunch of guys…Our Flyer WAS in all participant Goodie bags…Rain hampering New England Dragway Today Too…I’ll check with Wayne at the Valley….Just In …Complete ‘washout’ at Lebanon…Waynes last man standing and heading home.

babycakes
                                    Participant

K-Man, it turned out ( no pun intended), a ‘picture-perfect’ day for ya !!!! And I’m sure your enjoying yourselves,and ‘clicking’ away at the ‘beautiful ‘hot rods’ !!! 😉 😀 Mr. Pete.

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            dino
                                            Keymaster

Here til 9 last night….fielding a LOT of Phone calls…seems the Maine ,Mass & New Hampshire guys are going to be filling up the Mass turnpike more than ever this year.

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. found this on EBAY FOR SALE !!! ……..

Attachments:

vbob
                                                    Participant
                                                        dino
                                                        Keymaster

I have a Stack of those from Doc Himself.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Tonight I’m Live on WheelzUp Radio …about 7:20
                                                                http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wheelzupradio

Viewing 15 posts - 6,136 through 6,150 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.