Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,466 through 6,480 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Pretty motor… 😀

vbob
        Participant
            dino
            Keymaster

Ordered One…When I get it (Sat) …I’ll scan & Post. Wow…Its Spring down here..80 today.swamped with Work …contractors Trucks and doing “other” stuff like our Race…& this…..

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

HEY

What pound radiator pressure cap are you drag racing guys using?
                    ‘V

patina
                    Participant

14#

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Getting some pretty cool calls from folks about our Race…New stuff coming out and new interest..for Drag Alley-Dover Originals-Race entry-Car Show-sponsors ..Please post in “Roll Call” and tell the nationwide Forum community your plans…. KMAN…when you back home ? Will post Updated Hotel info once they sort out thier confusion.Does this happen to You? Why does it take 16 phone calls with No replies if ya leave a message?…’Subscriber hasn’t set up his voicemail” …I’l get back you -(RIGHT!) ….”he’s not In Today” …”I lost Your E-Mail,resend it” ….I wonder how some of these ding-dongs find their socks in the morning and justify thier paycheck…BUT I never cave- in …I become “He’s on the phone again ” guy til I get the final ‘deal’. Best guy to sort things out is always Wayne At Lebanon…He’s always right back and has the solution…Pleasure working with Him…maybe why they got Track Of The Year in Div. 1.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

What are you drag race guys and girls using for drag racing only, ignition wires for a SBC with a MSD HEI setup???

‘V’

patina
                                Participant

VB MSD sells the wire also. I run a Vertex which requires solid core wire.

Pat

kman
                                    Participant

Back at the shack … good to be back home again !! … awesome time away but it was time to return… hope you all are well and ready for the 2017 season… see ya’ at the races…

mleroux
                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Chuck , glad you and Sue are back safe and sound ,,, 😉 😉 😉 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                            Participant

Thank you Mr. Mike… hope to see you soon….

patina
                                                Participant

Heading up to the Valley now for the swap meet and opening day. The weather is perfect.

Pat

babycakes
                                                    Participant

WELCOME back Chuck (a.k.a K-Man) you brought the ‘good’ weather with ya!!!!! 🙂 Mr. Pete.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

A ‘Happy Birthday’ goes out to Ron Normann today! He owns and restored Al Zerberini’s classic ‘Bee Line’ Willys, along with both of Jack Merkel’s ‘ glass; ’33 and 39 Willys gassers. ENJOY ‘your’ day Ron!!! Mr. Pete. 😉 😀

patina
                                                            Participant

AHH what a good day at the valley, beautiful weather, open headers. swap meet, just what the doctor ordered.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 6,466 through 6,480 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.