Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,676 through 6,690 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Saturday night show is almost over, we will be heading out tomorrow. Hopefully we can get car out of bldg around one but there are a lot of cars and Dino is running around like crazy.

Pat

patina
        Participant

Sunday night, just got in from Cuse, real good trip back. Saw Ricky White, Dino (of course) , Vinnie Lyons, Lisa, and made bunch of new friends, Despite the rain it was a good time, I even bid on and won an art panel for my grandson. His first piece of original art from the pinstriper Donnie Strother.

Pat

babycakes
            Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ‘V’ BOB!!!! Take a real ‘deep’ breath, to blow out all those birthday cake candles !!!! 😆 Best wishes!!! Pete.

mleroux
                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Happy Birthday Bob , you must be trying to catch up to me ,,, best wishes buddy 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

patina
                    Participant

BUON COMPLEANNO

Pat

kman
                        Participant

Happy Birthday my friend … many , many more !!!

babycakes
                            Participant
                                quote patina:

BUON COMPLEANNO

Pat

Or………Wazystkiego Najlepszego ! Pat, this he’ll understand! lol Pete.

dino
                                Keymaster

I”M BACK ONLINE….Just after Doing Gasoline Alley At Syracuse Nationals …good ole AT&T internet & Phones blew out…Their Fault …dumb connection from years ago finally broke down…Been without any service for 9 days…Many phones calls- call centers in who nows where with people who can’t speak english…promises to show never happened…then Finally yesterday a guy in bucket truck took 3 hours to rewire 5 poles to me . So of course all backed up with files to send -press releases- shop work…some thought I was out of Business…So Stand By as I play catch- up. and hold the mustard.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Had the engine shop do its thing on Vegas 355 heartbeat, picked it up today!
                                        550hp at 7200 rpm !!

‘V’

Attachments:

mleroux
                                        Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hi Tom Blake , I was looking at a video on You Tube of a car show on Feb 25 2017 from Dover Florida at the 1st Baptist church and 19 and 21 minutes into it was Tom and his wife and a beautiful 55 Chevy , the guy that did the video I believe is from Maine or New Hampshire and goes by the name of 37 striker on his videos , he videos a lot of shows from New England , I enjoy his videos and he does an excellent job ,, 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

tomblake
                                            Participant

We were there, that’s a pretty nice show and the good food was free.
                                                Found the video you were talking about at (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_YI_Dlw9s) and about 18:58 on the time, Thanks Mike.
                                                The show was in Dover FL, some people ask were the dragstrip was in Dover when they see the win stickers. Have to tell them not Dover FL and not Dover DL but Dover NY.

babycakes
                                                Participant

Thanks for the info Tom, much appreciated! A great show with a nice variety of hot rods, classics, and show cars!!! :geek: 😮 and like Mike, I totally agree, the guy who takes these shows, does a ‘great’ job!!! I enjoyed watching it!!! 🙂 Pete.

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Ct Cruise News August- Sept. issue !Pages 16, 17 and 19. ‘V’

Attachments:

kman
                                                        Participant

Looks like the spiker does the whole east coast and is down in florida when we are there … close by to us those car shows are and hope to hook up with him … also did a nice rhinebeck video …hey DEEEEE NOOOO … see what he’s doin’ in september … just sayin….

babycakes
                                                            Participant

HEY!!! V Bob’s “HEARTBEAT” is ‘finally’ back, I see!!! Hmmmm? Maybe some low 10’s this year??? 🙄 😀 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,676 through 6,690 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.