Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,916 through 6,930 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

i pay more than what my mortage and taxes were when I bought my house!

‘V’

maso
        Participant

I use the ROKU and I recommend it.

dino
            Keymaster

Wheres Dino? …OK …Here Goes…the last 13 Days …Could write a book….right after Christmas I make the ‘impusive’ decision to attend a Trade Show In Florida. It ran Jan 2-3-4 In Orlando .”ASI” Advertising Sopecialty Institute. Over 600 vendors of Promotion Products. I’m now a member and can sell just about anything imprinted with a company name -logo…Pens to calendars… Since the Trick Truck just got a new motor..I decide to make its Maiden out of state voyage to this thing In Orlando . Plan was to Visit Mikey And ‘cruise’ around. So its FREEZING down there the whole time (No Pool ) darn! I get Lost each day trying to get back to hotel…still freezing and run out time to do anything but attend show -sleep-attend show…drive back. Oh- Truck runs Great…So My wife calls when I’m just heading north on thursday to inform me ,theres now 5 inches of snow on the ground and hurry up back. about 7 pm I hit the goergia -S.C. border and from then on north ,it gets worse . Snow Ice …No roads cleaed -UGH….like 20- mph on I-95 . Get Home at like 10 pm. But with all my new ‘promo’ info …I decide (Impulsivly again) to set up a whole new website …Its Now online after 3 straight days of building with Guess Who? good old ‘papasmurph ” who built This site & forum and all my other stuff. I’ve hired him back. Nice to have someone else to help out again. Its Been Nonstop here all week …no time til now to fill ya all in. Oh…It was my birthday last Friday the 5th…I’m now a old guy ? 70. Lots Of Race Stuff going on Too. Let me catch up and I’ll post the latest soon.Sorry I missed ya Mikey and Tom … More to Follow …stand by.
                NEW WEBSITE:

Home

and we spent a whole day building an Ebay Store Too …

maso
                Participant

kman
                    Participant

Man… you wore me out reading all that !!! … slow down … yeah right …. ain’t gonna happen… best part … HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! … many , many more… 70 ain’t shit … just a number … rave on !!!

babycakes
                        Participant
                            quote kman:

Man… you wore me out reading all that !!! … slow down … yeah right …. ain’t gonna happen… best part … HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! … many , many more… 70 ain’t shit … just a number … rave on !!!

Ditto on your birthday Dino, and many more! Like K-Man sez, 70 is just a number, and, is just a past memory for me,don’t let it ‘bug’ ya! 🙄 😀 THINK YOUNG and THINK ‘DOVER’ DRAG STRIP!!!…Pete.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

can hardly wait!
                                ‘V’

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

A guy is lookin for his old Chevy ramp truck he sold in N. Y. !
                                    ‘v’

https://catskills.craigslist.org/cto/d/looking-for-my-old-50-chev/6454045313.html

patina
                                    Participant

VB I’m sending some snow your way, I’ve had enough!

Pat

dino
                                        Keymaster

thanks…3 inches predicted for here tonight.

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Im ready for more of this!
                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

V-Man, that looks like your year in review ❗ 😮 Were you following me ❓ 😆 I think everyone is ready for warm weather and racing ❗ 😀

Frank… 😎

maso
                                                    Participant

I wish the V-Bob would fill us in on the story behind those pictures above…

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Maso, let me see if I can help ya ❓ The dragster and model A are at the CT Dragway Reunion.
                                                            The Top Fuel dragster, Fred’s Speed Shop camp,Traxxas girl are from the New England Nationals,
                                                            his Vega is at the Thomaston, CT Main Street Cruise ad the boat and beach pics are from RI
                                                            where Bobby spends a lot of his summer breaks at. I think I got it ❓ 😀

Frank… 😎

patina
                                                            Participant

Maso I was lost also, thanks Frank.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 6,916 through 6,930 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.