Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 6,961 through 6,975 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

Thank You guys for the the more than awesome comments … also… i got to find the spiker … maybe at the next car show … well .. we are just back from Bradenton … you like pro mods ??? …. get ready …just got to clean up the pics so need a little time …. serious day for the need for speed …. weather ??? .. perfect .. other than a bit of wind … stay tuned !!! … packed stands… ANOTHER KICK ASS SHOW !!

K

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Watched it on my computer “live streaming”. Thanks V-Bob for telling me
            that the event was available. 😀

Frank… 😎

maso
            Participant

Great place… Bradenton…

Been there years ago.

tomblake
                Participant

Tom….Mary and I ” Been there years ago”, also.

Kman…waiting for the Pro Mod pics

Attachments:

kman
                    Participant

^^^^^^^^ … now THATS what i call a pic !!!! … Tom, we just got back from our weekend on Ana Maria island … home base for our short ride to Bradenton … i will clean up and start to post em’ tomorrow when we get back to our ” camp ” … you want pro mods … nitros cars … outlaws… we got em’ … used the “new” camera so if these don’t look so good i will commit hari kari !!! … 🙄 …

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Tom, what a cool picture of Mary on the line ❗ 😮

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                            Participant
                                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Tom, what a cool picture of Mary on the line ❗ 😮

Frank… 😎

Frank, I agree, ‘very’ COOL of Mary! THANKS Tom, for sharing!…Pete.

mleroux
                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 , Chuck , 37 spiker goes to the Hardee’s cruise every Thursday , is that near you ? , looks like your having a goooood time down there , you missed another snow storm , go about 6 inches this time ,, 😆 😆 😆 ,,, mike ,,,

kman
                                    Participant

^^^^ … Mr. Mike … The hardees show is 15 minutes down the road … 10 minutes if i drive fast … also … in my sick mind i miss a litle bit of the snow .. not too much… just a little … be safe up there my friend … the pic ??? … in our backyard …

K

patina
                                        Participant

No offense Kman but I want to see Tom’s latest project not dolphins. I got fish in my backyard also it’s just that they are frozen. I was up in Troy yesterday and stopped at Defazio’s pizza it was great as usual.

Pat

dino
                                            Keymaster

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT coming …been working on this for two months… New Title Sponsor to help out in a big way with added features At The Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags…. Hint (Forum Exclusive) ….can you say double pumper?

kman
                                                Participant

Holley … you got Holley as a sponsor ????

kman
                                                    Participant

No offense Kman but I want to see Tom’s latest project not dolphins. I got fish in my backyard also it’s just that they are frozen. I was up in Troy yesterday and stopped at Defazio’s pizza it was great as usual.

Pat

Hey Pat … i’m with you … we are slowly making our way over to Lakeland where we will hopefully hook up with the Blakes … can’t wait to see the “project” … hey… i was a little late with the dolphin shot … he flipped right side up but underneath was a blown 454 chevy .. sonamagun was cookin’ … glad you enjoyed the pizza … wish we could get it delivered … stay well and warm up there …

K

dino
                                                        Keymaster
                                                            quote kman:

Holley … you got Holley as a sponsor ????

….Official announcements coming soon as I get all the sponsors ok’s …but if you can read bewteen the lines …it ain’t AFB’s.

kman
                                                            Participant

^^^^^^ … HA !!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 6,961 through 6,975 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.