Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,036 through 7,050 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Pat… The Patrician had a full body …I have good contact with Scott & Father George Sniezik…Contacting them for More Info …How Bout A phot ?

patina
        Participant

Dino thanks, I did find that out. I don’t have the “Patrician” I have a later Sforza car from 69/70 with a shorty body. I have to scan in the pictures I have of it, they are not that great but you can see the car.

Pat

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Scott Replied With This: “Mike Sforza’s fueler is in Garlits’s museum in FL. It’s called The Patrician. My dad drove it for him a few times. The S of S&P is Sforza. The P was Pellerito. Pete Pellerito had the Bella Rita A/FD that my dad also drove. I have pics from Mike’s scrapbook but I don’t remember his cars ever being red. Was this car bought from a guy on LI?”

patina
                Participant

Yes, a guy by the name of Tom Hopt, the circle of friends include; Richie Mafia, Willie the Welder Feyh, Billy Lynch. All from LI.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

More From Scott PAT…”If I remember correctly it was a really fat Irish looking guy with white hair and beard that had it. Tommy…Something like that. I met him once at our hot rods and racecars show. He never brought it though.”

patina
                        Participant

Correct again!

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

Hi Guys….Sorry for all the forum ‘down -time” …Bunch of techie “BS” going on …Server -hosting package- data glitches- typical day in Internet fast moving technology that gets more confusing as things change…we’re constantly playing ‘catch-up’ …It’s like chess…They Make A move …we got to hurry up and make our move. BUT Super Geek -Papasmurph catching them at their own game…If any more Down-time happens…just figure he’s up to counter attack .

patina
                                Participant

Talk about crazy, it’s 31 degrees out right now and won’t get into the 40’s until next Thursday after a possibly 4th n’oreaster Wednesday.
                                    Paying for my Rhinebeck spots Monday Dino I know you don’t have finished flyers but how about some basic one’s to hand out by May 1st.

Pat

kman
                                    Participant

^^^^^ … hope its all over by April …. 🙄 …

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote patina post_id=45887 time=1521239136 user_id=99:

Talk about crazy, it’s 31 degrees out right now and won’t get into the 40’s until next Thursday after a possibly 4th n’oreaster Wednesday.
                                            Paying for my Rhinebeck spots Monday Dino I know you don’t have finished flyers but how about some basic one’s to hand out by May 1st.

Pat

PAT …Planning On Having FINAL done and Shipped to you and the othe ‘Henchmen” by then…watching the calendar .OH- IF you guys would…Post In ‘Event’ Forum Heading Upcoming Show dates,so I can plan.

vbob
                                            Participant
                                                tomatohead
                                                Participant

HEY you guys saw this on Tuckahoe rd. in Yonkers today right in front of “FREDS OLD SPEED SHOP ” 19 Tuckahoe rd. 1960 red Volvo with a 327 tunnel ram Enjoy RON ❗ …………. see you guys at BIG ALS ❗ 😀

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

boy dont know what happened to the board used to be easy to post must be getting old ……………

patina
                                                        Participant

Or too much Vino!

Pat

kman
                                                            Participant

Just helpin’ out ..

Viewing 15 posts - 7,036 through 7,050 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.