Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,066 through 7,080 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

maso
        Participant

Dinah Shore would love it…! 😀

kman
            Participant

^^^^^^… Amen !!!!! …

patina
                Participant

Anybody here into Chrysler’s I have two (2) 318 or 340 or 360 motors I’m giving away complete minus carbs and exhaust manifolds. free,free, free. Come and get them. I don’t know condition only that they are free. They have been in a garage for over 12 years, did I mention FREE.

Pat

kman
                    Participant

vbob
                        Participant
                            patina
                            Participant

Winter is back! That’s a reunion I can do without.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

KMAN…Watch the mails…you got something coming this week… AND EVERYBODY Else…been so busy ,even with papasmurph working here full time …got a lot of catching up to do .As you can see ….working my 7th day this week as usual. Lot of Sign & Truck work …got a 95 T-bird top sprtsman being prepped for custom paint…. a nostalgia funny car coming for lettering…Oh…and Wayne ‘contracted’ us to do sign work for the track…..”just’ a “little” order…6 new 5×12 trackside signs…7 20 ft banners and 83 “award’ checks. Besides that , im deep into planning Gasoline Alley at the Syracuse Nationals and Doing ALL the Dover Drags Stuff. All Sponsors finally in place ….NEW Flyer will be ready soon (25000) and many of you can expect a box in the mail to get out in your area. Please Call 910-997-444 about anything…try to keep up with E-mails …sometimes not to good with the walk-ins -phones and work….at the shop. Here from 9 to 6:30 just about every day.

and doing this
                                    http://www.dragstripsgone.com

vbob
                                    Participant
                                        kman
                                        Participant

Dino … deep breath and take a a well deserved 15 minute break !!! … seriously.. thank you for all you do !!..

K

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Guys n Gals dont forget to update your safety belts ,everyone already knows they gotta be updated every 2 years!
                                                Oh, and replace that swimming pool noodle roll bar padding where it makes contact with your helmet with he new hard stuff! ‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

I’m making this post for Patina. This is the dragster I (Patina) have. That’s
                                                    Mike Storza standing at driver’s window of tow car. New York National Speedway
                                                    maybe 1967? Speed Parts Center altered in next lane.

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

vbob
                                                    Participant
                                                        vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Guy in Jersey lookin for his old 55 drag car !
                                                            ‘V’

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/help-me-find-my-55-chevy-mp/6557640450.html

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

From across the pond! On a 55′ a take of the Super Pumpkin !
                                                                ‘V’

So, this happened. Huge amount of work in metal paint and prep by Tracy Chantrey, Paul Roberts and Andy the painter all…

Posted by Steve Hale on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 7,066 through 7,080 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.