Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,396 through 7,410 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Frank in the banner of the post on left side, it’s hard to see because of the colors. Your post is dated

June 10, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Pat

babycakes
        Participant

I gotta unanswered question I posted a few times on the forum, perhaps somebody who lives in the
            Wingdale area,and is an ODF member, might answer? The Dover Drag Strip ‘Snack Shack’ had a guy
            named ‘Leroy’ working there,always good to talk to,or joke around with! He was a native of Wingdale,
            and worked at the Wingdale Super Market. Last i heard was from Dino, he had poor health issues,a few
            years back. My question is…does anybody know if he’s still around????…Just curious?….Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

This new FORUM sucks!!

Frank…

dino
                Keymaster

Sorry To Hear That Frank …Spent over 1000. to Get this up…we EXPLAINED why the old softwear crashed & burned….So ….Next time…. You pay a ‘tech’  80-90 hours and spend the money for softwear & servers or design your own. We are still adding upgrades and fine tuning everything…Don’t see you had a problem posting…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by dino.
                    frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Dino, Maybe I just need more time and instruction on this forum?
                        I’m an old fart that hates change and this forum is way different than
                        the old forum. I didn’t even know that my last post went through!
                        Thank you.

Frank…

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Thank you Pat. I guess I’m a slow learner. lol

Frank…

babycakes
                            Participant

Frank, I’m a ‘caveman’ when it comes to understanding these computer issues! Nobody gets ‘more’
                                frustrated then me,how they fight us ole farts trying to update to these ‘modern’ times! So
                                don’t feel alone, I’m right behind you,giving us,our best!!! HANG IN THERE!!! lol….Pete.

dino
                                Keymaster

I”M sure in the near future ole “papasmurph” will give us all a ‘tutorial (Instructions) on easy navigating….I’m learnin too. Its just New…Us old farts get stuck in our ways…. Soon it’ll be learned & easy .

babycakes
                                    Participant

Where did everybody disappear to,on the ODF Forum??? With Spring finally here, there’s gotta
                                        be some ‘action’ going on,with you and your ‘hot rods’!!! What’s up guys and gals???…Pete.

babycakes
                                        Participant

HELP!!!! A follow friend of mine that you might know also, ‘Fuzzy’ Munson, with an all ‘steel’ black, ’41’
                                            Willys, that he brings to the annual Dover Nostalgia Drags,every year,is in dire need of a set of 15 X 8
                                            drag slicks,either new, like new, and ‘no’ recaps!
                                            Would you happen to know of a company,dealer, or person, that has a set, knowing there name,address,and
                                            phone number?
                                            I’m hoping someone out there, can help a friend of mine, who would most certainly appreciate it, very much!
                                            THANKS for your help guys!….Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Sorry Pete, I can’t help you. I’m going to try and post a picture
                                                of Lebanon Valley being repaved this week

Frank…

Attachments:
                                                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Well, I’m going to see if I can post a few pictures.

Frank…

Attachments:
                                                    frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Well, that didn’t work. I guess I’ll one pic and “submit” and then go
                                                        to the nex pic and “submit”? Probably won’t work!

Frank…

Attachments:
                                                        frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Instruction needed on posting multiple pictures on one entry. Does the
                                                            picture appear or do you have to click on the attachment (small picture)?
                                                            Any HELP out there????

Frank…

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Frank, the pictures look ‘great’! THANK YOU for sharing a picture of the ‘Valley’s track, being
                                                                repaved. I gotta say they do keep up with the times!….Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 7,396 through 7,410 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.