Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,411 through 7,425 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    papasmurf
    Keymaster

Instruction needed on posting multiple pictures on one entry. Does the
        picture appear or do you have to click on the attachment (small picture)?
        Any HELP out there????

Frank…

just set up an instruction page for yas. Images must be selected and attached one at a time.

https://doverdragstrip.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-the-new-forum/

babycakes
        Participant

Just curious how many ODF’ers going to the Ct. Dragway Reunion? Should be a decent turnout!…Pete.

maso
            Participant

Where will it be held…? The track at East Haddam belongs to The Consumers Report Magazine and they use it only for their purposes.

babycakes
                Participant

Maso, The New Life Church, High Hill Rd. Walingford, Ct.

maso
                    Participant

It’s not a drag racing event then…

babycakes
                        Participant

Correct!!! A ‘NICE’ organized Car Show, if you can make it……Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Pete, I believe that Mike L. is going and so is V-Bob. Bobby is going
                                to bring his friend’s restored vintage stock car to the show. I’m going to
                                try and post a few pictures with one entry. K-Man has given me some simple
                                instruction and we’ll see what happens.

Frank…

Attachments:
                                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Special thanks to K-Man for sticking with me and explaining how to post multiple pictures
                                    with one entry in a common, non-computer geek language! Thank you my brother!

Frank…

kman
                                    Participant

WE DID IT BROTHER !!!!.. hope to see you where we can smell racing fuel and burning rubber … be with good friends and the need for speed !!! … bring it on !!!

peace

chuck

Attachments:
                                        frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

See ya there brother! It’s only a couple weeks away! Planning
                                            on a Saturday (Weather permitting). 🙂 New race surface there!
                                            Thanks again. V-Bob at the (CT Dragway Reunion) sent me this pic of a sweet
                                            Anglia there at the show.

Frank…

Attachments:
                                            mleroux
                                            Participant

Hi guys, I met v-bob at the Connecticut Dragway Reunion tonight , very good turnout with loads of cars and spectators and good cacklefest , hi Sue ,,, Mike L ,,,

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Hey Mike, Nice job! Glad to see ya back on the site! 🙂 lol

Frank…

babycakes
                                                    Participant

HEY!!! “GREAT” to hear from all of you guys, and many “THANKS” for the updates!!! Much appreciated!
                                                        Frank, that was a wise decision checking with the ‘CAMERA GURU’ Chuck a.k.a. ‘K-Man, he’s the ‘wizzard’
                                                        when it comes to photography, second to none,as our his photos!!!
                                                        Hopefully, we can wake up some other ODF’ers to get back on the forum,with there latest ‘poop’!…Pete.

patina
                                                        Participant

Well one of the new things that happen is that I get an e-mail notice every time something is posted.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Yeah Pat, me too! Not a bad thing. You can scan the email to see the
                                                                post instead of having to log in to the forum every time to check out posts. lol

Frank…

Viewing 15 posts - 7,411 through 7,425 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.