Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 7,591 through 7,605 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN CHUCK for sharing these ‘great’ photos! When I look at them,
        all I can think of, ‘where did this year go? ” ALREADY! The ‘Dover’ party is all
        but a 2019 memory,that came,and went, too “FAST”!!!….Mr.Pete.

babycakes
        Participant

Rumor has it, ‘Big AL’ was thinning out some of his heard of ‘hot rods’, in his business, and
            was curious, what was sold so far, out of his ‘classic’s ???? Just curious?……Pete.

babycakes
            Participant

WOW! This site anymore, makes me feel like in an ‘abandon’ house, by myself, anymore!
                So “SAD” communicating with other ODF’ers is slowly ‘fading away it seems!!!. I wonder
                what caused the ‘rain on our parade’, here on this site???…..Pete.

patina
                Participant

Well the cold came in mighty quick, got the car out of trailer in time it’s in heated shop but I still have to drain water. I’m thinking of letting go of the car and sending it down to the Garlets Museum. It will be in good company I would love to have a display with “Bad News” picture that VB took as a kid.

Pat

patina
                    Participant

Felice Ringraziamento to anyone who is still looks on the site.

Pat

gramdog1
                        Participant

Thanks Pat, Gramdog is back! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the ODFs.

maso
                            Participant

Thanks Pat, Gramdog is back! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the ODFs.

Hay… The GramDog just had a birthday…!

seabake
                                Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y44lejzeqXU I see Tom Blakes Pro Street 55 @ 27:05

seabake
                                    Participant

And again @ 44:10, Through the windshield of Bill Roberge, the videographer.

tomblake
                                        Participant

We were there for 5 days. There were a lot of beautiful cars everywhere you looked. Good thing the cooling system works well in our 55, took over an hour at idle speed with the a/c working to get out of the speedway Saturday. It was another fun car day for us. Thanks for posting the times where the car showed up.

babycakes
                                            Participant

WOW!!!!!! Great coverage Tom! THANK YOU for sharing! Us ‘Yankee’s’ up here, looking
                                                at a ‘marshmallow world’ up here,and seeing this ‘makes our day’!!!…..Pete.

patina
                                                Participant

Yeah Tom, I need to make sure the AC works also in my hot rod, oh wait I gotta get the snow plow working so far we got 10″ and more coming. Cakes I hear you have 20 plus inches of snow.

Pat

tomblake
                                                    Participant

You guys make me realize why I came down to Florida, snow can be fun with a snowmobile but the everyday living in the cold is not for me any more. I do remember when it first comes down how pretty is was. Sit back and have a beer and wait till it melts.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Pat, not so bad up here,about one foot,I’m guessing? Albany and the surrounding area got
                                                            “BOMBED” with a foot and a half….WOW!!!
                                                            Pat, the ski slopes await for “YOU” with some serious outdoor fun,at last!!! Time to put
                                                            your ski’s in the ‘staging’ lane,at the slopes,and do your thing!!!….’ENJOY’!!!…Pete.

patina
                                                            Participant

Pete we got over 20″ it’s up to my knees, and I don’t care about outdoor fun. If it never snowed here again I’d be fine with that.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 7,591 through 7,605 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.