Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

AMAZING>>>>somebody stick a yardstick in the snow and snap a picture

tomblake
        Participant

roxrec………I looked at all your pictures and I like the one with the fireplace burning nice and warm.
            In a couple of months it will be over for a while. The snow blower looks like the two arm ones I use to have.

don-kauer

2 days and a back breaking 10 plus hours we’re probably 90% completed…..The South looks better all the time except I HATE the Confederate flag 👿 👿 👿

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Now that the snow is moved to where you want it the other problem of owning a house in the north,all that snow on the roof of your house.I use a snow rake and then walk on the roof with ice grippers on my feet and start sholvin.Just think of how much weight is on the roof when a shovel full weights a lot !
                    Come on guys clean that roof off!!Youre not done yet DON !!!!

‘V’
                    http://www.askthebuilder.com/Snow_Roof.shtml

dino
                    Keymaster

Good Read V-Man….didn’t know that….over a foot on the roof could mean big trouble.

dino
                        Keymaster

Here’s what ya need…a Snow—-‘Blower”

Attachments:

bobby-s

now this is a snow blower 😮 😮
                                bring on what you have Mother Nature,,,,, 🙄 😀
                                do not forget the goggles :ugeek: :geek:

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                                Participant

We moved away from that stuff 27 years ago, 😉 and don’t you know my daughter flew into LaGuardia today,to spend a weekend upstate in Hunter Mtn. 😯 and a few days in Pelham Manor.Go figure. 🙄
                                    John

patina
                                    Participant

John the skiing is fantastic 😀 😀 😀 just got back from workink at Windham they had 8″ by this morning.

Pat

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote patina:

John the skiing is fantastic 😀 😀 😀 just got back from workink at Windham they had 8″ by this morning.

Pat

Thanks, Pat.
                                            She was always a fair skier. Hope she doesn’t break any parts. 😳
                                            John

mikey

I never did ski much, but my cousin Bobby and I used to do part time work at Mt Beacon’s Ski area grooming the mountains trails and main ski areas. We also did the ski areas at Great Gorge, man I miss those Playboy Bunnies and the free food and drinks. Ah, the good ole days. ………………Mikey 😆

P.S. Both places ha d the Snowcats and Thycols, good machines. I probably spelled them both wrong. Help me out here Pat. 😀

patina
                                                Participant

Its “SnoCat” and I never heard of the other thing “thycol” ❓

maso
                                                    Participant

Hi neighbor….

I’m seriously thinking about moving up to the Lake Norman area in the spring, if it’s any consolation to you… 😯

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Ah …gotta love the south…School back today for FIRST time this week (4 days off) But they had a 3 hour start delay …Ya’all come down… !

ramjet

The school was closed only one day this week in Dutchess Co., NY… We got 16″ in Beekman, over the mountain from Wingdale… lots of shoveling. 😀 🙂 🙄
                                                                It is -2°F right now at 10 PM… 😯 The birds will start falling from the sky here pretty soon. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.