DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Add NEW ODF MEMBER …Rich Head with ’63 406 Impala, raced at Dover 73-74…NETO guy .and get this.. Lives IN Wingdale !

bobby-s

Dino Rich was at the fest with ya’s
            his 63 is a stick car with a dough nash
            put 2 pictures here for him
            ok to use pictures there are mine,
            made the 63 & 34 look the day in b&w

bobby s

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Nice! Lets see ,we got Video Bob and now Camera Bob….Bobs all over !

dino
                Keymaster

Todays latest ! Roger C. just e-mailed Conformation that He’s Bringing Dover Legend “BAD NEWS” …… 😀

dino
                    Keymaster

Latest count with confirmed replies : over 30 cars Authentic Dover racers with original OR current car. Plus we’ve invited guys from 4 other current Nostalgia Groups….LET the party begin ! Plenty of time to work on “match races” Cy and Dunn…( lets get some Heads -Up Grudge Runs)…Photo OP of Bad News and Pats MG…”Parade of the Past” down track (Video & Photos) And Exhibition runs by ? Don’t forget …If you can’t run for any reason ….Bring it anyway !for DOVER NOSTALGIA “ShowCase” display area …Street Rods Too !

dino
                        Keymaster

Bobby S. sent these …Team racers Bill Coleman’s Austin And Leo Santuci’s Stude KOOL !

Attachments:

tomblake
                            Participant

We have been watching the list of drivers coming to the First Annual Nostalgia Dover Drags and we kept thinking that’s too far for us. I made the opening day at Dover and would hate to miss the First Nostalgia Dover race so we decided tonight we are coming.
                                We are getting our street legal Mustang ready for the 76 and up class.
                                Will be coming early in case something goes wrong on the trip up from Florida. Long trip and want to be sure we make it on time. Staying Saturday is now part of our plan

Attachments:

patina
                                Participant

Tom I’m glad your getting your ass out of Fla. I’m searching for Kenny Hayn ansd you raced him plus theres a lot of pictures of his 56 convertible , maroon with smoothie halibrands on the back. Plus I got a EDN with your name in the win column.
                                    14 something. Masracining thinks a 7.39 is tough. Whats a D/G weight to cubic inch comparison now. Tom I don’t know you BUT this is going to be the SUPER BOWL, GRAMMYS, EMMYS, INDY, FINAL, 4 GRAND SLAM, (ran out of adjectives).
                                    For me and all that is lefty of that era. I got people showing up because of what it is. And Bob tell your wife I love the shirt.

Pat

tomblake
                                    Participant

Pat…I know the ’56 convertible from the Dover site. I copied a couple of pictures of that car for my own slide show.
                                        The records from back than and now are so far apart it is unreal. I remember going to a division race York PA and the D/G record than was 12.26.
                                        I know what you mean about the super Bowl etc. I get excited just thinking about going to the Dover nostalgia race.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Alright ! …now …how about that “Florida Convoy” ….Think of the look on some Georgia State Trooper as you go by
                                            😆 Need George Hosford, M&M Guys, John Saches ,and all the rest !

dino
                                            Keymaster

more …Bob Whalen and his 39 pick-up…got to recap all the other replies in other places…. about 50 for sure so far…ARE We MISSING Y O U ?…plus all the other groups and associations invited .’Walk-ins welcome’

bobby-s

Dino
                                                    a few pictures of Bob’s PU 😯
                                                    doing what it does best. 😮

Attachments:

bobby-s

V-Bob
                                                        here is the Dewhirst’s mustang 😮
                                                        Oct. 18 will be a BLAST FROM THE PAST 😉
                                                        for sure..

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

WHOA there horsey….Us Ford guys love those wheelstands …Thanks BoB…Photos help “Set The Stage”.

stinger-69

Bobby S. Thanks for posting the pics of the ‘stang!
                                                                You can count us in on the DOVER RACE TEAM!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 163 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.