DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s

as soon as I find out who else from NETO
        will be racing on the 18th, I’ll post pictures from my file,
        I know Rich will be there,

Attachments:

bobby-s
            quote dinotheweirdo:

WHOA there horsey….Us Ford guys love those wheelstands …Thanks BoB…Photos help “Set The Stage”.

FYI BOBBY 😮
            you have enough BOB’s 😆 😆 😆

masracingtd1167
            Participant

I think Island Dragway is going to have to expand for this race I think we realy started something!

tomblake
                Participant

Dino….Is there a current list of “Dover Race Team” people? Looks like the list has grown since you posted the list back in March.

dino
                    Keymaster

yes…. I’ll have to update…this thread got rambling…will put up a locked topic to make it qiuick – referance.

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            We’ll be there !
                            DDS .COM WILLYS

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

See the new Team Roster Heading? If I missed anyone —–>REPLY HERE and I’ll add you ( That’s Locked ) …AND LETS HEAR FROM YOU GUYS THAT HAVEN’T CHECKED IN !

Wheres; Hoffman, Carpet Bagger, Drag-Nasty, Munson, Stormin Stovebolt, Rick with Anglia, Caroline with Dragster … NETO GUYS (Not on Forum) somebody fill us in ?—> Clem LaChance and others ????…spread the word …If they’re not on Forum or No computer RELAY the info please !

patina
                                Participant

Hey Tomato if you are in No. Dutchess Co. stop by. I think you will be done before me, but I’m going to the races tomorrow at the valley and have a wedding this weekend in hell but I will post in the AM.

Pat

tomatohead
                                    Participant

Patina , you know you re never “done” working on your car 😆 thanks for the invite will do 😀 worked on the fuel line and put the new carb spacer on saturday ………..tomato

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Just talked to Rich Head —NETO …Can expect ENTIRE CLUB TO SHOW…guys like Clem …not on computer…But He said “Its Big News …plenty of talk and promises to show”!

jackolcott

Jack & John Olcott will be there to race the restored “Russo & Santo” C/G 41 Willys sedan. It used to race at Dover

…………………….All Righty …great Car …already posted you in the roster ! [edit-dino]…shown here at Dover in 64 …it then was painted gold by new owners: Russo & Allen ’65 …and bottom shot how it looks today

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                Participant

I have not been to Island. With all the interest being generated by the October Dover race Is the place big enough to hold all the people that seem to be coming. Almost sounds like a NHRA national event.

hvy70ss
                                                    Participant

Dino…I’ll be there, either with or without the Chevelle. As promised, I’ll help ANYWHERE you need me that day. Sorry i didn’t get back sooner….hernia surgery last week. Another delay in getting my car done!!

Bob Smith

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Neto to be there Sept ….one of their Reg events. Having our Henchmen do a Dover CSI on the whole place …Gps ,aerial views ,blueprints 😀 ….We have time to “Lay It Out” ….Masiello reports in That at Lebanon this weekend …a LOT of Dover Guys in Attendance ; NOTE—–> MANY NOT ON INTERNET OR EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER….So thats why we started the Form Handout campaign and VERY SOON going to let the printer loose on the Drags Flyer..Then pepper the Shows ,cruises and Track with Them. Incourage Sons and daughters to Help out The Dover Geezers in Getting to the Forum , as many not that computer savvy. Best Place to send them is The Danbury Reunion …Get ’em in one place at one time….Some NEVER made it …didn’t Know ??? even though it’s the 19th !

dfj369

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
                                                                I’m planing to be there, likely w/my 69 Nova 427 “YENKO” clone…
                                                                it’s NOT likely to be race ready by then however.
                                                                Looking forward to it!
                                                                Doug Fairbanks

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 163 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.