"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Hey, V-Bob, didn’t Gary and Bill Smyrtic have a post in here somewhere about Mopar rear suspensions, pinion snubbers, and changing the spring perch locations??………………………Mikey 😆

dino
        Keymaster
            quote video Bob:

HEY
            John,get a ‘ I need one of these list ‘ posted and the 2nd Annual Dover Drag Strip Fest March 20th will be like a Pot Luck Supper for the M and M car !!see what the ODF’s can come up with for parts!!OH,just like in the ole pits of Dover helping your fellow racer! Tower ,we need a few extra mins. !
            ‘V’

……………………………..There YA GO! -Dover Fest , Drop location for Mystery Mopar Flea Market donations ….Next Day (Sun-‘work day?) SO >>>>>RoxRec POST THE LIST and you or Don or Reilly, drive Pick-up to retrive things to Dover Fest .

tomatohead
            Participant

….. List the stuff your looking for right here ❗ I might even have something to help out ❗ The more the BETTER for the 2nd annual race ❗ 😀

dino
                Keymaster

Remember I said ?:
                    “Don’t underestimate vast Resources here!….” then Rox ccomes back with “Intake is all set -trade on Monday!”
                    SEE ….and notice how fast….That Tach shot of the “Bird” makes ya want to jump in ,grab the shifter,turn the key and fire that mutha up…..even has the Dover Pit Pass hangin off a knob…..”Dover Guys” -A special Breed.

don-kauer

Out of town working today…………. One day off the DDS site and its like I’ve been gone a month…………What happened on the Mystery Mopar Post? ……The Equalizer……..

tomatohead
                        Participant

………. Rox , Lloyd ….. guys wasnt really going to come over and “spy” 😆 just stop over and say “hi” 😀 and sorry I am fresh out of race hemis 😆 ………………….. tomato

dino
                            Keymaster

Was fooling around at the Drawing Board and played with this Idea…Nothing etched in stone here…Just playin’… kind of a combo of Pumpkin Orange and original Red, ala 70’s funny car period.

Attachments:

bossguy

Looks Great Dino

don-kauer

Awesome Dino……..Kind of a Pumkin / Equalizer mix …………..On a Mopar!!!!!!!! Speed and I need to see a Bowtie on there………(and don’t complain, I’ve seen you do this kind of stuff in minutes)….As a matter of fact how about some mock up lettering (another 2 minutes)………..We’ll be waiting and Dino, thanks in advance………Don and Billy………………….NO not TWO Minutes ! try Two Hours Jeesh!….dino-edit

mikey

Dino,that really looks good the car could be “THE TANGERINE MAN”!! 🙂 😀 😆 ……………….Mikey 😈

dino
                                            Keymaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnU_WaTvdc
                                                …The Byrds 1965 Originally done by Bob Dylan ’64 Newport jazz festival… I love that Song ….”play A song for Me …”

dino
                                                Keymaster

Oh… oops thats ‘Tamborine’ man….Geritol just kicked in

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Needs “Dover Nostalgia Drags Or Bust “on the rear window in shoe polish…Hey …Bring it to Dover Fest!…If it’s not Snowing ! ….get those Impulsive ideas from Video Bob…Official Mystery Mopar Videographer…V-Bob …Get down there with your Camera …We’ll probably have to bleep Lloyd.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

YABBA-DABBA DO

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Just doodling…real sketchie , final to be color corrected and detailed…just ‘placing’ things.on the hood scoop…’it’s not a Hemi’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.