"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        ‘V’

don-kauer

John, I’ll stop tomorrow to see the boys….Spoke with Speed today, he gave me a pep talk and some words of wisdom………..Talk over the weekend……………

don-kauer

On my way to RCE Machine to pick up some more Mopar Parts from the crash diet….I’ts been a sort of Automotive Jenny Craig without Valerie Bertinelli…………..The Mopar room in my barn is filling up with stock 1965 Dodge Coronet body, interior and mechanical parts…..Might be worth some $$$$$… Maybe a SP7 project barn sale in the near future….We’ll check with Rox on this…..Some extra financing for the Red Mopar (with Chevy ties 😆 😆 😆 )………..Don……

don-kauer

Hey, I’ve got this all figured out……We’ll use Speed for the commercial………….A dress and some makeup and he will be Casey Bretinelli……………..Dino a good idea for a mock up??? ……..Don……..

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

You better get a girdle for Casey

don-kauer

Yea, We’ll get him a special one from Ireland: pumkin orange with shamrocks 😆 😆 😆 ……………

dino
                            Keymaster

Slambovia? …Any where Lithuania? V-bob …do the YouTube search.

dino
                                Keymaster

Correct me if I’m wrong…was always told NOT to wear Orange on St. Paddys Day…They don’t like it ? Scotish ? Anyway-the Pumpkin is -was Orange ….Irish influence ….and car is red ….Hows THIS to confuse you …Randy Fish sent this ….

Attachments:

don-kauer

Good Sunday morning everyone…………We ran into a small snag with the MM / SP7 project in the trans/convertor department..We are currently in search of a good working race bred 727 trans and convertor that one of you might have and are no longer using……….If there is a good one out there for a real good price could one of you please contact me on this site……………..Thanks……………Don Kauer……….

dino
                                        Keymaster

See a mustang “project” in the Background .

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…………… thats Funny about the cash box empty ❗ credit cards melting ❗ Full Speed Ahead 😆 ❗ ,,,,,,,,,,, i dont even have a credit card 😀 ❗ and I WISH I had a CASH BOX ……… empty or full 😆 ❗

don-kauer

A special thanks from John and myself to my longtime friend Frank Lupo at Dynamic Racing for hooking up the Mystery Mopar aka Super Pumkin 7 With one of his “magic” trans and convertor combos for a super good price….You’re the best Frank…………………..Fenders back on car, interior being done and Donnie Carroll working away with fine detail….Trans combo here in approx. 2 weeks……………………Stay tuned……..Don Kauer…….

jackman
                                                    Participant

$4500 with the cragars -no negotiating – or $5500 if you want to negotiate.

That’s a Cool wagon 😎 not many left , I like your sales line too 😆 ….. Good luck with the sale …..

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…………….. OH my Goodness ❗ that wagons the BOMB ❗ (thats what my kids say when something is really nice 😀 )………. that could be someone elses “new” Dover car ………. the race is in sept ❗

storm-king-2

About the rusted cowl. When I bought the wrecked 64 Plymouth that became Storm King III, A990 clone, it was only 4 years old & the drivers side cowl was already rusted out. You wouldn’t believe how I fixed it. I don’t weld, & I was too cheap to pay someone else to fix it. I don’t know if it was plastic steel, or something similar, But it has obviously held up for quite some time.
                                                                Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.