"Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Parked in A Rickity Old Garage……"

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Hey Rox, You forgot to mention tomorrow…………A pre Dover Fest lunch time pizza party at RCE machine (THE FAST GUYS MACHINE SHOP) for the SP7 crew……………………………………………………

patina
        Participant

John how did you get this on so quick. I am putting the “Little Frankie ” decals on my cars tonight I’ll take pictures.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Pat…check out tomato heads YouTube vidoe… THATS how he did it so fast. This car, has, all by itself, created some unbelievable connections and freindships.

dino
                Keymaster

Wow…….Got things coming your way for the Pumpkin 7 from N.C. no- I’m not telling you …It’s like a Hostess cup cake “With The Surprise inside” we be pumped for the Pumpkin! burn-outs get me going …….the birds the word.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey John,
                        Talking with Billy at the Fest, I can see that he’s excited about SP VII.
                        You guys are doing a fabulous job !
                        Frank…

dino
                        Keymaster

Official Team Pit Bike just got last Clear Coat down here….Ahhhhh, the paint fumes are like perfume and get ya doofy too! What color ? Ain’t telling -there !…Surprise-surprise as gomer would say. If I told you ….you’de tell eveyone…Think I better open the door and air this place out ….flash-backs ….can you say “Whanna take you higher -HIGHER.” Opps …dipped into the old bad days there….Ya know I can taste colors ? yeah Purple -Grape …Orange -orange.-Raspberry Red…..Silly Rabbit trix are for kids.Think I’ll get some air.

don-kauer

Hey Speed, In your absence I sat in the SP7 to measure for the seating position and roll cage mounting……..I told them it was OK for me to sub for you because the last time we were in the sack together our legs were the same size… 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Helped Rox today making room for the SP7 at its new location, the Northville shop…..On hold for a bit…Resting with a 38 Pontiac gasser…..Also I picked up an open car trailer Friday in Binghampton,N.Y………….Long ride 🙁 but it was free 😀 and the SP7 fits on it…..So the next project is the trailer…Paint, some wiring and a good overall saftey check……….Some pics will be posted tomorrow of the work done on the Mopar this weekend………………..Don………

dino
                                    Keymaster

Frank was a Sponsor Of the Nostalgia Drags …Dover Guys helping Dover Guys …what could be better?

tomatohead
                                        Participant

………….. maybe Frank will come and Race ❗ ❓ …………………….

dino
                                            Keymaster

He still has “Cantankerous” ! apart in his garage lettered last with his name on it …couldn’t Make Nostalgia Drags last year,wife had a H.S. reunion to go to . See all about Frank and the History of Original Fairbanks Automatics his Dad started at :
                                                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1321&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Fairbanks

. . . .Its All here Folks!…Just gotta Look

dino
                                                Keymaster

Says its all apart and no time (or maybe ‘inspiration’ to get running)…..send a Dover ‘Road Side Assistance” crew to help?

dino
                                                    Keymaster

ok -dum here…whats the WFO mean?

mikey

Looking very good. Is it a for real race car?? By golly I think it is ! Holy Moly !! …….Mikey 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

“…64 Worlds Fair plate with a 65 sticker – in honor of the New York Boyz..”. If this stays on …I have a Special Present for the car! An Authentic 1964 Worlds Fair Schaefer Beer Glass. Epoxy on rear package tray …better than a bobble head.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 232 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.