SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SNOW……SNOW……SNOW………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Snow Snow Snow ❗ ……. suppost to get More this week end and what there saying , and what we will REALLY get is two different thingS 😆 ……… “DINO” your driveway looks like the shutdown at DOVER 😆 ❗

dino
        Keymaster

Yeah down hill….We’re in for more Bad weather here too…Can’t win

patina
            Participant

Mother Nature is really amazing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday up at the mountain is calling for Sun with temps in the 30’s My Albany weatherman just said BLIZZARD CONDITIONS south of NYS. Go figure we have missed just about every snow storm up here.

Pat

mikey

Hey Patina, did you ever ski(several yrs ago)Mt. Beacon Ski Area, or Great Gorge?? I don’t ski, but my cousin Bobby and I used to “groom the mountains” with the Snowcats and Thycalls. Free admission to the Playboy Club 😀 , I would have done it for nothing, just for that!! 😮 Free drinks too…………….Mikey 😆 😆 😆 😆

I almost forgot! When I had a repair shop and towing business in Newburgh and New Windsor N.Y. I used to be on a rotation system towing for both places. Wrecks, snow tows, etc. The only time we worried about snow, was when they called for possible flurries. That was a sure indication to make darn sure the wrecker was gassed up, and the plow was on!! 😆 😆 😆 Flurries my butt!!! 😯

tomatohead
                    Participant

YUP ❗ we sure got LUCKY ❗ up here just cloudy 😀 ………………………………… “T-HEAD”

patina
                        Participant

Mater same here sun is out and a balmy 20 degrees. I did ski at Great Gorge when it was combined with Vernon Valley. It is now called Mountain Creek.

Pat

cullyflower

This storm has gave us two feet of snow and its still not done. Should stop by evening right now snowing two inches
                                an hour. With the wind thirty to forty miles an hour most of the snow does not stay were it falls. Piling up some nice
                                drifts.

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Gee I guess Atco wont be open this weekend!

bobby-s

Dino

our turn up here for the storm, 😡
                                        blizzard conditions later today into the night, 😮
                                        I got this picture from a buddy on the west coast this morning
                                        ??? where he got it from, he thought maybe it will start get’n
                                        the blood running through the vains for this season, 😛
                                        that would be a slick :roll:,, ride at ATCO T&T.

O he said maybe the model might also help 🙄 🙄

Bobby S.

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Just cropped out of the pic are some strange wheely bars….like you looked at the car …..THE CAR guys !

cullyflower

Another heavy snow storm is way down on the list of things that I wanted for my birhtday. The snow dragster
                                                posted above would be nice. I noticed that it is the KY snowdragster. Just a reminder that whatever you are
                                                doing good lubrication is important. 😆 😆
                                                ………..Maybe Kentucky?…Dino

don-kauer

Oh, you guys still do that stuff………I’d rather have a good steak 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CULLY !

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

Another Birthday ❗ Holy Crud ❗ 😆 Snow the last thing you wanted 😆 ❗ you probably wanted a 57 Chevy to work on ❗ so you can race this year 😀 and “KY” dragster , haha very funny 😆 where does it say “KY” on THE dragster 😀 😆 MAN its really snowin out ❗

Attachments:

cullyflower

Tomato it is the caption under the picture lower left. Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. My wife has said that it
                                                                is ok for me to return to school. I’m not thinking about PennState or Harvard. Frank Hawleys is where I want to go.
                                                                I might need a 57 chevy soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.