Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Good morning everyone! Well I did not renew my NHRA scription but still get the Nat Dragster untill it runs out. I’m reading it this morning over coffee and turn the page “Ferro and the four Fs” is the headline. A great 3 page article mentioning Mickey Ferro and Anthony Terenzio. It just made the whole day better. I’m going to bring it to Lebenon Valley in July and have them autograph it for me. And he’s #1 in All Star points.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Moved this whole thing to General Discussion ,so It wouldn’t cramp Current Projects, which by the way Needs some Updates from a bunch of you.

mikey

Did absolutely nothing this morning other than watch the Speed Channel hoping there would be a Cup race. Postponed until tomorrow. 😥 Went online for a while here and at M&M, checked out some other forums, really a boring morning and early afternoon. Then about 4:30 my wife informed me that we were going to MACARONI GRILL for dinner. Her Dad has been in a rehab center for two weeks recovering from a blood disorder, and he has improved to the point that they let him go out with us for a few hours. It was good to see him getting around on his own, even if he was a little slow. 😀 Everything was great until I could not find VEAL PARM on the Menu. 😮 I asked the waitress about it and she told me they don’t carry it any longer. 😯 WHAT???? an Italian Restaurant that does not carry Veal Parm??? Ruined my night! I was so flustered, I couldn’t order. 🙁 My wife finally ordered me Chicken Parm, good, but not what I was drooling for. 😥 😥 I will never go to a Macaroni Grill again! ………….Mikey 😆 😈

patina
                Participant

Hey Kauer you should be up and out by now! This is how I spent my morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6U49Mj9Go and my daughter wasn’t even late to work. We have AAA also, but they don’t use it.

Dad

bobrizzi

Kauer is working in the garden today ………. Riz~~~~

don-kauer

….Oh I’m up………….Just finishing a brake job on a Jetta TDI and charging the battery on the Hot Rod rack truck….Someone is coming to look at it today with cash……I’d rather be in the garden or working on a race car but duty calls 😥 ……………………Don…………

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Don, Good luck with the sale of the truck today brother. I talked
                                with Speed this morning. He’s working on his boat today. He’s still
                                checking out some “40 Ford sedans. 🙂
                                Frank…

patina
                                Participant

Don while going through town the cars in front of me were swerving and I got caught at the light (the only one in red hook) and what they were avoiding is a 12 volt car battery so I put my flashers on and moved it to the curb and the light was still red, I’m fast for a hobbled old guy. Had I known you needed a battery I’d have taken it.

Pat

bossguy

Hey Pat, I heard there was gridlock in downtown Red Hook on the Radio this morning. I didn’t have a TV on so I don’t know if the traffic helicopter spotted ya! 😆 😆 😆
                                        What cha makin for lunch?

dino
                                        Keymaster

I get busy at my shop for one morning and some jerk registers, trying to sell Cell phones from outer mongolia ….Gone /banned /deleted …don’t mess with the Dover guys !

patina
                                            Participant

I wondered what someone would do with 8 cell phones for the price of 6. Thought maybe the Dover store expanded to a Kiosk in the Mall. OK everyone its a new day, rise and shine.

Pat

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

‘V’

don-kauer

Got my ass kicked with a major toothache yesterday afternoon…..Swollen, face numb on left side and EXTREME pain….I’m taking antibiotics, Advils and doing the warm salt water thing….I think today is a washout……….Pat play Taps……………Also tried to do an E mail to you but it didn’t take …….I will try again later…………Hey V, what do you do if it rains today and you have the Mustang out?????????

don-kauer

WHOOPEE………..Off to the oral surgeon at 4PM today….The only thing I like better is being poked in the eye with a sharp stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👿 😥

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Be like me …Get two new choppers
                                                                upper & lower …End of problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.