Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

‘V’

patina
        Participant

VB your incorageable (sp)

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

😥 ….My paper ! to keep his butt warm?

patina
                Participant

Youz guyz are lucky I can’t get on to you tube, Kauer what do they call the bugle tune at night? In any case the nightcap for the night is Chambord and Proseco, its April 15 and in this household its celebration night, not because we are getting money back from the IRS but because my lovely wife who works in an accountants office gets tomorrow off.

Pat

don-kauer

Taps…The same as a funeral………. 😥

patina
                        Participant

Thats what I thought, oh well its morning now anyway. Rise and shine.

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

AH-So .A N.Y. state accountant connection! could come in handy for 50th anniversary legal-beagle stuff.

don-kauer

Look what you started Pat……..3 weeks almost a thousand views and over 125 replies ❗ ❗

patina
                                    Participant

Still don’t know what the spinning stars on the site are. I have seen spinning stars when I’m with my friends Jack Daniels and Jimmy Beam though.

Pat

dino
                                        Keymaster

Spinning Wheels.. got to round… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4iNw1Hvcu8
                                            .LaLaLa …has to do with frequency of posts in a certin time frame….only when the moon is in the seventh house and jupiter aligns with mars.

don-kauer

Dino, sounds like you’re hangin’ with VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 😆 😆 😆

patina
                                                Participant

Well day is done, all that past is history. Bought a new cell phone and found the last piece of it, the battery 25′ away from the main phone. The cover I found yesterday in another direction. Tomorrow is another day.

Good night

Pat

mikey

Helped my oldest daughter and her boyfriend move today, mowed the front lawn, took my Sportster for a ride, went to my married daughters house and repaired a toilet, then took an old Coo-Coo clock apart that I brought home from Moms house, and I actually was able to fix it and I don’t have any parts left over! I’m now on the computer telling you all about the several things I’ve done that you care nothing about, but are reading anyway just for something to do……………..Mikey 😆

bobrizzi

Mikey right on the money $$$$ … When I get up I say WHO CARES I GOT UP…… ANOTHER DAY….. AND MY SON’S SAY YEAH WHO CARES…. RIZ~~~~

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote donkauer:

Dino, sounds like you’re hangin’ with VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 😆 😆 😆

Hey Thats A compliment !…Me and the V-Man on the same page ! …Book upside down BUT …Same Page….Not Hanging With …. Hanging ON !.OH -that reminds me:
                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aWFaZgwerY ….He’ll like this 8-)….BUt Who Cares …We do- Why? Becuase we like you …M-I- C See ya real soon…K-E-Y WHY? -because we like YOU….M,O,U,S,E
                                                                ……………….for you youngins … here> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNK5KzI48mM

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.