Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant
        quote video Bob:

HEY
        I do’nt want to be in the other lane with this guy!

‘V’
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9i7nVAYzI&feature=related

Do you think his right front brake caliper was locked up? 😳 🙄 😉

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            The way he drives I can see how he lost the front clip!
            ‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

Great Safety crew…they Let him stage… 😮

dino
                Keymaster

Hey…look who just got on the Forum! Don’s Automotive Specialties !

patina
                    Participant
                        quote cullyflower:

Sure was nice when the snow melted but it was monsoon season.

Don you where fed up with snow 😈 Now I have to put up with this 👿 I’m pumping water out of the basement trying to keep it from reaching the boiler. I was supposed to go skiing today to celebrate his 70th birthday 😆 Have a nice March Day everyone.

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

I saw on weather channel the flooding in Oxford Ct….. ‘course ya gotta be stupid to build a house below the Seymour dam anyway.”Man the Bilge Pumps! “….Stay on high ground….V-Bob …easy with that. 😉

dino
                            Keymaster

Where is everybody?…Bailing out your celler?

bossguy

yup LOL, sump pump is cycling about every minute, prolly for another day or two. Roads washed out, closed, streams overflowing. It’s a blast

gene-terenzio-sr
                                    Participant

I was eating lunch today with my 10 – year old grandson when his mom asked him “What is tomorrow?”

He said “It’s President’s Day”

She asked “What does that mean?” …. I was waiting for something profound…

He said “President’s Day is when Obama steps out of the White House and if he sees his shadow, we have 2 more years of unemployment.”

I almost snorted my iced tea.

dino
                                        Keymaster

SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD TONIGHT…………..”spring ahead-fall back” …officially at 2 am…just in time for Tom Blake

ALSO SEE THIS ;
                                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=483

tomblake
                                            Participant

Thanks Dino but beat you to it, Changed my clock early. Might even get to bed early tonight.

mikey

Me too! Hahahahahaha. …………Mikey 😆

maso
                                                    Participant

💡

Clock…

DONE…!!!

😎

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Here’s a chuckle I heard from a good friend of mine (out of the mouths of babes).He took his daughter and grandson (5 years old) who had a bad chest cold to the doctor.After being examined,my friend took the boy back to the waiting room,while his mother waited to get prescription from the Doc.While putting on his grandson’s coat,he sez to his grandpa;Poppy,I hope Mommy is not dumb enough to ‘pay’ the doctor,cause he sure didn’t make my chest cold feel any better!

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I just Bombed off the forum “someone” from “maybe” Alaska, that two of you replied to. The Posts had a tiny embedded Website link to some WarLocks game site and ya got to watch out for these spammers .could have been in Luxumberg,for all I know. They Be tricky and hide all their tracking info with phoney info. .Don’t click on any link unless your’e sure. Can get you a virus or even worse…plant crap on your computer. Welcome to the Wild & Wholley Web.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.