Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

How cold is that?

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Someone should make 1/18 diecasts of drag strip timing towers to display with 1/18 diecast cars!!!!
            Start on the East coast and go west!!! s Oh, start with Dover Drag Strip !!!

‘V’

patina
            Participant

Bossguy what the hell is this;, I just got a 2-10-0 Decopod with sound, Is that your loco 🙄

Pat

tomatohead
                Participant

……Gene ,…. the only thing buired in my front yard is the sceptic tank 😀 and its a BIG one 😆 …..brings me all the luck I need ❗ and Pat I moved my trailer and put a new breakaway switch on it and two new tail lights and a new battery for my winch and soon it will be test and tune , Pat we will meet at the valley 😀 …Pat I am going to the swap meet april 10th ,I have some stuff I would like to sell or trade 😀 , I ll call you or see you there 😀 …anybody else going ❓ we could all meet there just for FUN ❗ …….tomato :!:………………….. Oh ❗ and V BOB , 🙄 I thought I said something to DINO about the model drag strip already ❓ ❓ ……… ………… ………… ……….. 😕 and I think Dino said something about having a really big trailer to haul it around in ❓ ❓ ❓ ……………. to the Valley ❗

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote patina:

Bossguy what the hell is this;, I just got a 2-10-0 Decopod with sound, Is that your loco 🙄

Pat

He plays with Choo-Choos
                        Here:

don-kauer

Hey..Me too……..I have trains……….Short story….While in the “WO” my American Flyer Passenger and Freight sets complete with full setups (boards villages etc.) took a walk along with my baseball card and comic book collections 😥 😥 😥 …No one in the house seems to know anything of the whereabouts ❓ ……I vowed to start another train set and built up an “0” guage Lionel complete …The train set had its own room and next to the race car it was my prize possesion…. 😎 ….Along with many other things I lost that in a nasty divorce!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 Now in my senior years with no cash,no race car I needed something to keep my head together…..A good friend brought over his train sets and left them here so I got back into it……”N” scale, cool but hard to see and an HO set, very cool………So far I built a board for the N set and purchased a few new pieces..I just use some thick glasses when I play with them 😆 …The HO set is next 😎 Who else on the site is into trains???? I’d love to see your stuff……………Don….. 😀

gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant
                                quote donkauer:

Hey..Me too……..I have trains……….Short story….While in the “WO” my American Flyer Passenger and Freight sets complete with full setups (boards villages etc.) took a walk along with my baseball card and comic book collections 😥 😥 😥 …No one in the house seems to know anything of the whereabouts ❓ ……I vowed to start another train set and built up an “0” guage Lionel complete …The train set had its own room and next to the race car it was my prize possesion…. 😎 ….Along with many other things I lost that in a nasty divorce!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 Now in my senior years with no cash,no race car I needed something to keep my head together…..A good friend brought over his train sets and left them here so I got back into it……”N” scale, cool but hard to see and an HO set, very cool………So far I built a board for the N set and purchased a few new pieces..I just use some thick glasses when I play with them 😆 …The HO set is next 😎 Who elese on the site is into trains???? I’d love to see your stuff……………Don….. 😀

Don, Get in touch with Mike Kosky, He has A ton of Am. Flyer. trains, Did any one notice that the clock is stuck at 6.25?
                                But Hey It’s still right twice a day 😆 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

“the clock is stuck at 6.25?”
                                    Must be problem on your end .. you talking about time on Forum or Your Computer.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Cool Don! …I have N Scale Too .Sooo I’ll start a Model Trains Topic!

gene-terenzio-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

“the clock is stuck at 6.25?”
                                            Must be problem on your end .. you talking about time on Forum or Your Computer.

Dino,
                                            Evidentially you didn’t see the red clock in the train layout.

gene-terenzio-sr
                                            Participant
                                                quote donkauer:

Hey..Me too……..I have trains……….Short story….While in the “WO” my American Flyer Passenger and Freight sets complete with full setups (boards villages etc.) took a walk along with my baseball card and comic book collections 😥 😥 😥 …No one in the house seems to know anything of the whereabouts ❓ ……I vowed to start another train set and built up an “0” guage Lionel complete …The train set had its own room and next to the race car it was my prize possesion…. 😎 ….Along with many other things I lost that in a nasty divorce!!!!!!!! 👿 👿 Now in my senior years with no cash,no race car I needed something to keep my head together…..A good friend brought over his train sets and left them here so I got back into it……”N” scale, cool but hard to see and an HO set, very cool………So far I built a board for the N set and purchased a few new pieces..I just use some thick glasses when I play with them 😆 …The HO set is next 😎 Who else on the site is into trains???? I’d love to see your stuff……………Don….. 😀

Don,
                                                If you want to start another card coletcion,
                                                My Daughter works for Tops, in Marketing,
                                                Can get you a discount.

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                Participant
                                                    quote Tomatohead:

……Gene ,…. the only thing buired in my front yard is the sceptic tank 😀 and its a BIG one 😆 …..brings me all the luck I need ❗ and Pat I moved my trailer and put a new breakaway switch on it and two new tail lights and a new battery for my winch and soon it will be test and tune , Pat we will meet at the valley 😀 …Pat I am going to the swap meet april 10th ,I have some stuff I would like to sell or trade 😀 , I ll call you or see you there 😀 …anybody else going ❓ we could all meet there just for FUN ❗ …….tomato :!:………………….. Oh ❗ and V BOB , 🙄 I thought I said something to DINO about the model drag strip already ❓ ❓ ……… ………… ………… ……….. 😕 and I think Dino said something about having a really big trailer to haul it around in ❓ ❓ ❓ ……………. to the Valley ❗

Tomato,
                                                    Is that a Ford Tunderbolt?

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

….Its not a real thunderbolt, 🙄 just has a fiberglas hood like the originals ,and is white like most of them were ,some were maroon, ROXREC knows more bout them , but pretty much looks like one , it does have a 4 speed 😀

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            OK ,we got cars, trains why not planes too!!!
                                                            ‘V’

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY
                                                                GOTTA B CAREFUL!LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN CT. ON FRIDAY!
                                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.