Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,771 through 1,785 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant
        quote video Bob:

HEY
        GOTTA B CAREFUL!LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN CT. ON FRIDAY!
        ‘V’

Was this Howeish lighting? 😮 😯 😕 😉

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Cabela’s is also celebrating their 50th anniversary this year!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

maso
            Participant

I buy a lot of stuff from Cabela’s myself…!

babycakes
                Participant

Well,here we go again! Just when I serviced the snow blower,and put it away;along with the snow shovel,a ‘nor-easter’ headed my way Friday,with snow and sleet,and heavy winds in the forecast.I still have 1/2 a lawn of snow yet.Well,only one thing gained out of this,I don’t have to cut the grass yet!

gene-terenzio-sr
                    Participant

This’ll make ya smile!

After returning from his honeymoon in Florida with his new bride, Virginia,
                        Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Jersey to say hello to His friends.

Giovanni said, “Hey Luigi, how wasa da treep?”

Luigi said, “Everyting wasa perfecto except for da train ride down.”
                        “Whata you mean, Luigi?” asked Giovanni.

“Well, we boarda da train at Grana Central Station. My beautiful Virginia ,
                        she pack a biga basket a food.

She brough ta da vino, some nice cigars for me, and we were lookina forward
                        to da trip, and open upa da luncha basket.

The conductore come aby, waga his finger at us anda say, ‘no eat indisa car.
                        Musta use a dining car.’

So, me and my beautiful Virginia, we go to da dining car, eat a biga lunch
                        and starta ta open da bottle of a nice a vino!

Conductore walka by again, waga his finger and say, ‘No drinka in disa car!
                        Musta use a cluba car.’ So, we go to cluba car.

While a drinkina da vino, I starta to lighta my biga cigar. The conductore,
                        he waga is finger again and say, ‘No a smokina disa car.
                        Musta go to a smokina car.’

“We go to a smokina car and I smoke a my biga cigar.

Then my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to a sleeper car anda go to bed.
                        We just about to go boombada boombada and the conductore, he walka through
                        da hallway shouting at a top of his a voice..

‘Nofolka Virginia ! Nofolka Virginia !’

“Nexta time, I’ma just gonna taka da bus ..

fastlane

HEY
                            Cabela’s is also celebrating their 50th anniversary this year!
                            ‘V’

i was watching only in america last nite with host larry the cable guy and i noticed he had a cabela’s shirt on i was crackin up so ” git r done ” all you old dover dudes 😆

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Dino, you got time to post all this other stuf,lets get ta work and post the 3td DDS Fest video I sent 2 weeks ago !!!
                                I know everything is slower down south but !

‘V’

dino
                                Keymaster

Just talked him ‘to light a fire’ …I’m not the Video-computer expert he is. Got to “rip” the whole thing in one program to resave as a different file to then upload it in another program . I can post photos, but thats his department.He also forgot his old password and re-registered today.

dino
                                    Keymaster

pass the mustard…got more spam.Someone very smart,FROM CHINA , made three posts today that sounded almost like they knew what they were talking about…..I Got ’em 😆

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY Saw this in a People mag. while doing a load at the laundry !
                                            Check out the dude in the yellow shirt.Oh, wasnt there BIG drag racer Toth years ago??George ,Jim???

‘V’

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Roger Toth east coast top fuel racer

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    Thanks Billy!!!
                                                    I sort of remember a black 57 Chevy S/G Tooth or Toth!!
                                                    No biggy!The Winter Nats. shirt caught my eye!

‘V’

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant

First, IT’S SNOWING AGAIN, IT’S A WINTER WONDER LAND, (IF YOU LIKE SNOW) i DON’T!
                                                        Now check this out, did anyone know this is the way it was done???? 😮 😯
                                                        http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/baseballs/pxnpop8?q=How+Its+Made&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&form=MSNRLL&gt1=42010

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Had a very good yard sale yesterday!!! Sold the Vega and Mustang to a guy that will mail me a check as soon as he gets home to Fla.!! Good to see they found a good home and now I have some $$$ to pay some bills off!!!

‘V’

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Let’s have the ‘whole story Bob.It was Garlits who bought your Vega and Mustang plus cash in trade for one of his Swamp Rat’s front wheel dragsters.Your ‘nosey’ next door neighbor let us in on watching you and Paul Bayarinas,measuring your garage space,to see if it’ll fit in.Make sure you bring a roll of toilet paper with you,the first run down the 1/4 mile with it; your gonna need it! Good luck with it Bob!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,771 through 1,785 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.