Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

That would Be Tina Louise…

mikey

I’m here, I’m just testing out my new Stealth Mode !! ………….Mikey 😆

don-kauer

Pasquale, Didn’t you hear Reveille????????Get up or you’ll have an Article 15!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

patina
                Participant

Up since 0600 Drill Sgt. did you get the photos code name f-85.

Pfc. DiStefano (the eyetalian)

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

………….I am !

patina
                            Participant

Get back to work its not lunch time yet. I’m mowing again only this time I left my phone in the house.

Pat

don-kauer

Hey Pat……….Thank you, got the pics…….I’ll show them to my friend Mike….He’s the one that needs a car……CPL E4 Kauer……..

don-kauer

Pat, My boy Mike looked at the pics and thought it is too much work and money to get the Olds in race trim…That is a good price for the car for doing it original or as a street car…..Thanks……….Don……..

dino
                                        Keymaster

Mon Capiton…(Pat) been working ALL day and got the dirty hands and cuts to prove it .Going out AGAIN to do ‘on-site’ Install..so I can get bruised again .Only break was packing up and sending new Dover Dealer Fastlane ,his stock for this weekend. AFK

for you computer ‘don’t knows ‘ . . thats: “away from keyboard”

mikey

Hey pat, where are you?? You are falling down on the job! I thought you were the “Daily Chat” postmeister! 😮 Well, I weedwacked the front and side yard today, did not harm my cell phone in the process, trimmed a little palm tree in the front yard, and watched Cassie, Tiffany, and my wife Theresa, clean the patio furniture. I got worn out just watching, then laughing so hard my sides hurt as they squirted each other with the hose. I made a hasty exit when they pointed the hose at the screens and me ! I am now telling you guys all about the things that you really don’t give a crap about, but just like the other day, you’re reading this anyway. ……………..Mikey 😆

patina
                                                Participant

Mikey your right I am slipping, had a lot on my mind. I went to a “over 55 veterans seminar” Wednesday and have been weighing my options. Went to see my VA man today to file a claim, then went shopping for food Rhinebeck is coming up and I have a BBQ on Saturday, Beer, Soda, Sausage and Peppers plus whatever we can kill Friday or Saturday morning. Last year it was wild turkey(really no lie) this year I added some London broil too.All the ODF’s are invited. It goes untill the food does. Hope some of the recluses come out. I’m on the main “drag” spaces P22-31 green field.

See ya’ll there.

Pat

patina
                                                    Participant

Forgot this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY

It’s all VBs fault I’ll give him a weiner if he comes up. Why don’t you southern NY/CT guys car pool.

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Pat’s Space perfect for Dover Meet & Greet
                                                            He said :
                                                            “I have a BBQ on Saturday, Beer, Soda, Sausage and Peppers plus whatever we can kill Friday or Saturday morning. Last year it was wild turkey(really no lie) this year I added some London broil too.All the ODF’s are invited. It goes untill the food does. Hope some of the recluses come out. I’m on the main “drag” spaces P22-31 green field.”

………………………What time Saturday ?

patina
                                                            Participant

Lunch time of course 12 noon, 1200 Hrs.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.