Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

dino
        Keymaster

OK… as Mikey would say …”This Is What I did today…you probably don’t care but read this anyway”…..Had the Kids and ‘MoM’ in all day Tearing entire Shop- Office- Computer room -garage -work benches- cabinets Apart …wow- 2 truck loads to Dumpster…Moved & reorganized EVERYTHING and cleaned furniture- shelving ….Along with Sorting organizing and Filing My ‘Mess” .Now I have an all new ‘shipping Dept’ and have all donated & submitted Dover stuff(Photos,Papers,film ) ALL NICE & neat .So Mom will be scanning most of Monday so we can Save all the photos and send All back to the original owners …I was up to my ears in alligators cause I didn’t drain the swamp.Many of you are aware …I’m a one-man band here…with wife coming in More And more to assist and ‘take-over with the sign work…Two many hats…not enough heads some time …Today We Just Had to ‘get it together”

dino
            Keymaster

Don Kauer just told me he crashed his Lawn mower into a tree today …You cuttin it or smokin it ? At least his cell phone still works.

patina
                Participant

You gotta watch those trees jumping out in front of you Kauer, did you call 1-800 tree hugger? I have some cell phone parts I can give you.

Pat

don-kauer

Wow did that suck!!!!!!!My 19 HP Craftsman tractor got loose too close to a long and large dropoff so I bailed and let it go 😥 😥 ………..Wiped out the whole nose………..Pulled it out with a tow srap with my A4 Quattro and then finished the lawn…………Too much ……..I have 7 acres but 3 of it are lawn and it takes about 5 hours to do…..Now I need to look around for a nose for the tractor 😆 😆 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Hey ….lets make it a gasser !

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

‘V’

bossguy

I think A&A fiberglas makes a 40 Willys nose for a Sears mower. Give a whole new meaning to the word “rake” 😆

patina
                                    Participant

VB you beat me to it. I saw a “big foot style” mower on you tube. The are racing them at a farm in Rhinebeck. Anyway with a hurting jaw and now falling off a mower we are going to have to get Kauer some sort of aide or guardian.

Pat

don-kauer

No females……..I can’t handle them anymore either 😆 😆 😆

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……….. DON I was cutting the grass today too ❗ but I ran out of gas ❗ 😆 so I went and got some and when I got back my parents were there 😀 they are back for FLA ❗ , … so after opening a couple of wine bottles , I was lucky enough to finish the race 😆 er I mean cutting the grass 😆 I “HOPE” You are alright 😮 and “SEVEN ACRES” ❗ cutting three of them “HOLY S%$T” ❗ you need a tractor and a bush hog ❗ …….. so did you make it to MARCUS ❓ ❓ I wanted to go , John had got hold of me earlyier , said he was going in the Pontiac …. but ” Sh#T” always happens 😀 but it was nice to see me parents and “GLAD” you didnt “BITE IT” 😮 when you bailed ❗ ❗ ………………………. Don and everybody lets cut the grass friday and go to MARCUS saturday next time ❗ 😆 ………………………….. tomato ❗

patina
                                                Participant

Now wait just a minute there Kauer,I’ll give up mowing but women I’ll have to think about that, come to think about it I do cook better than #* %^)( . On a more masculine note now that its grass mowing time has anyone noticed their mowers and weed wackers having problems with the ethenol in gasoline. Problem solved I used the
                                                    VP 12 out of the MG I finished the lawn in 10 seconds.

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Tomato Head types and talks funny after injecting the VINO 😆

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

….. Pat …. Don … 😀 maybe we could run the mowers on “vino” 😀 you know … alcohol injection ❗ 😆 ………….

don-kauer

Thanks for asking but I didn’t get hurt on my jump………..I did a “PLF” just like when I landed with my T10 in the Wo….By the way FTW 😆 ………………….The only way you can run you mower on Vino is to buy your equiptment in Italy……… 😆 ………10-4 on Marcus…………….Don…..

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.