Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Hey Mater..Same 66 Vette..Ran in c/sp before a/mp..Little guy was my next door neighbor and biggest fan..Steve was always at Dover and in my garage watching..In that pic I am holding the class trophy and he is holding the competition eliminator check..Car ran a 10.6 at 137 on a 10.45 120 something record..Al the Ace would stopped in after his job shift at KC in New Milford at 12 am to see if we were ready for Dover. That morning he asked me how come I never ran for eliminator since I always won my class. We had a laugh how other a/mp’s that knew my Vette and saw I was present would run in the new pro stock class or somehow got in b/mp. This pic was that day that Al talked me into and my 1’st eliminator check. Thats my story and I’m sticking to it. Really enjoyed visiting with you at the Fest and we’ll be doing it again soon Buddy !!!

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Attachments:

maso
            Participant

Is there an event at Moroso, now Palm Beach International Raceway this weekend…???

Anybody…?

Wu’Zup with that…?

I need t’know…

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Little Giant wanna b!
                    ‘V’
                    http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/2302435177.html

babycakes
                    Participant

Attention George and Joe,HERE YA GO! A ‘second’ chance to build a “Little Giant” 2 !!!!

tomatohead
                        Participant

….. “DINO” i took three chill pills …it should hold me for a while 😯 …….the gas isnt really whats bothering me 😕 ….”PAT” no …yes old and old 😀 ,no just saw the little guy with “ACTION RAT” and thought of my kids 🙂 they all ways came with me to Island and Englishtown to bracket race ,I was all ways a winner with them 🙂 ❗ …. and “ACTION” I would stick with that story too 😀 ❗ you have everything to back it up ❗ …was you vette a 396 car ❓ or did it get a 427 ❓ …talk to you guys ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                The Valley!
                                http://www.dragway.com/

dino
                                Keymaster

We’re OK here ,but the rest of the state tore up….62 tornados and now 22 confirmed dead. Watch Fox News or weather Channel…both still have reporters here. Mikey just called when he saw Fox News to see how we were…also said Brian spent the afternoon with him…checking out the Willys and doing the “Old Time Dover Bench Racing”. 😆
                                    Latest to register on Forum: pettyblue 440…sounds interesting!

mikey

Yes, Brian and his lovely wife, and son, were tired of the traffic jams going to Epcot, so they turned around and stopped by the house for about an hour, maybe a little more. We talked a little about Gunn, John Savino, the Vignognas, and a lot more. had a nice visit. I fired up the Willy’s so Brian could hear the sound of “real power”, a CHEVY!! Just kidding. I offered to let him try an E85 carb that I’m building as a spare, he seems a little hesitant, but the offer is there if he wants to give it a try. Might see them again during the week, maybe we can do lunch or dinner, we’ll see. …………Mikey 😆

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Mikey, you better count your DDS trophys, check Brians trunk before he leaves!!!!
                                            BIG that goes for you too!!!

‘V’

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                What were DDS et and mph records????
                                                Would todays Pro Stock be the track record holder??

‘V’

babycakes
                                                Participant

Dino,glad to hear you and the family are o.k. Watching the news,it’s devastating to see how much damage was caused by the tornado.What an impact it must be to look at the ‘rubble’,knowing once it was your beloved ‘home’!

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote Babycakes:

Dino,glad to hear you and the family are o.k. Watching the news,it’s devastating to see how much damage was caused by the tornado.What an impact it must be to look at the ‘rubble’,knowing once it was your beloved ‘home’!

Here’s something that I’ll bet a lot of people don’t know.
                                                        Are you ready for this?
                                                        http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1694.cfm

cullyflower

Just got back from a caribbean cruise. Wearing my dover shirts met some guys that had been to dover spectating.
                                                            Photo is from Barbados.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Hey Don, nice avatar !! Don’t tell me that your changing from the “Equalizer”
                                                                to “Choo Choo” ?? 🙂 🙂 🙂 I love it Bro !! 🙂

Frank…………………

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.