Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks …got busy and didn’t get to my morning “inspection” ..Bounced into the ozone…..”Spammers In Space” …My new book. 😆

dino
        Keymaster

It seems we’ve lost contact with Randy Fish …His gone right off the radar -?- Talked to Scott Hall at Moroso today and even HE , hasn’t seen or heard from Randy, in about two months. He doesn’t return phone calls on his cell phone, don’t know what he’s doing or where he is, Scott thinks he’s still in Conn. someplace. So If anybody see’s or hears from him….tell him we need him to check in or call me.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Geee,how time flys!!!
                It was just 100 years before Dover Drag Strip opened that the Civil War or war between the states started!
                Any history buffs out there going to or doing anything related to the 150 anniversary the sesqucentennial of the Civil War?
                Lots going on this year!
                Connecticut is starting this tuesday 4-12 in Hartford !

http://finalsite.ccsu.edu/page.cfm?p=2296

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

Anyone Go to the Valley Yesterday? Photos ?

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        LOOKS LIKE SOME PEPS WENT!April 10th 20011 opener!!!!
                        http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/

‘V’

babycakes
                        Participant

How about it Pat (Patina) or ‘Mater’,did ja make it up there ? If so,photos?

dino
                            Keymaster

Stand By Florida Guys….Brian is heading your way Thurs. Will be bringing back all of Ron Frosts Trophy collection…Hide the stuff you want to keep 😆 He may be looking to relocate….guess that belongs in the ‘rumors’ topic. Funny ….Maso on the way up here to N.C. looking .

gene-terenzio-sr
                                Participant
                                    quote video Bob:

HEY

Geee,how time flys!!!
                                    It was just 100 years before Dover Drag Strip opened that the Civil War or war between the states started!
                                    Any history buffs out there going to or doing anything related to the 150 anniversary the sesqucentennial of the Civil War?
                                    Lots going on this year!
                                    Connecticut is starting this tuesday 4-12 in Hartford !

http://finalsite.ccsu.edu/page.cfm?p=2296

‘V’

V Bob, Just think in another 100 years, All most every one on earth now, Will be dead!

dino
                                    Keymaster

Brian called…as I type he’s driving southbound through N.C. ,about 45 minutes to the east of me on I-95. Heading for Florida. Will make the rounds….Orlando…Moroso track in Palm Beach…maybe even M&M.

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Brian called…as I type he’s driving southbound through N.C. ,about 45 minutes to the east of me on I-95. Heading for Florida. Will make the rounds….Orlando…Moroso track in Palm Beach…maybe even M&M.

What’s going on at Moroso…? Maybe I will join up there with him. Fill me in.

mikey

If he goes anywhere in Orlando and does not get a hold of me, I will be very disappointed. Brian, you better call me!!
                                                ………………Mikey 😆

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…..”Pat” thanks for the thunderbolt link on u tube 😀 ❗ 9.23 et must be a 480″ FE motor 😎 …and Dino,.. Babycakes … sorry no go to valley 😕 😥 ….in seems that I am in SH*T magnet mode right now 👿 ❗ ….and have nothing but SH*T going on ❗ cant seem to do anything about the SH*T ❗ right now ❗ have more SH*T then a SH*T warehouse sells at a SH*T store ❗ 😡 …….and gas prices ❗ 😡 HELL wish that was my only problem ❗ ❗ 😡 ……. and come all this SH*T and high water gas prices and any other SH*T that comes alone I am still going to the drag strip to run my car ❗ ISLAND ENGLISHTOWN AND THE VALLEY or I mite as well just die ………………………. and ACTION RAT ❗ my “NEW” buddie I love these shots of you at DOVER 😀 you better hide ❗ I am coming to visit you 😮 …………………………………………… :mrgreen: ……………… OH MIKEY pm me i have brians cell phone number if you want it 😀 ……….. Tommy is that the same car in the picutres ❓ and whos ❓ the little guy ❓ 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Mikey -Maso…He said as soon as he finds a computer…he’ll check out where everybody is on a map….Moroso ( Palm Beach Dragway) just a ‘stop’ …nothing special..
                                                        . . . .Mater ! …take a chill pill…Where all in the same boat together…it’ll all work out…somebody go give the little guy a hug. 😛

patina
                                                        Participant

Mater whats with the “Bird” 11.84 is that recent or old like you 😆 picture.

Pat

mikey

Brian, I’m 15 minutes from pretty much anywhere in Orlando. 😀 M&M is about 3 to 3 1/2 hrs from here, Moroso a little less. I’ve been working on the car, and I might take it out to that little 1/8th mile track by my house. 😮 If you want to go with me, let me know, I might even pay your way in. 😯 ……………Mikey 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.