Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant
        quote donkauer:

quote patina:

Rhinebeck 2011, 60 hours and counting down 😎 😎 😎

Pat

Too bad there won’t be any good food there 😥

Kauer just show up 19 hours short.

P

patina
        Participant

BLAST OFF

babycakes
            Participant

Rhinebeck Show “decent’.Went there Friday,saw Pat D. and brother Mike browsing around,couldn’t find Paul B. and his wife Linda.Caught up with about a 1/2 dozen old friends I haven’t seen,some in a long while since I retired.A perfect day,with a ‘slight’ breeze to keep the ‘May’ flies off ya.I know Saturday will be a ‘mad-house’ there with crowds of people.Still ‘alot’ of good rare stuff there to buy,along with the car corral if you looking for a ‘project’ or a ‘turn key’ to buy.

dino
                Keymaster

Photos please

patina
                    Participant

The short fellow is Dave “Big D” Daly the original owner/driver of the MG. standing next to him is Willie the Welder Feyh the original builder of the MG. Willie lives in Walton NY and went down to LI this morning to pick Dave up and bring him to Rhinebeck. Dave hadn’t seen the car since around 1972 and was glad to see it again. I’m trying to arrange for them to come up to Lebenon in August to see the car run. It was a great day, sunshine (most of the day), good food, friends and we got rid of some junk to boot.

Pat

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Oh well………. Maybe the pictures will work here ?
                            Frank…:-)

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…….. looks like the guys that are smiling ate all the food 😀 FRANK ❗ JACK ❗ 😆 you guys ❗ …..glad to see you guys had a GOOD day ❗ ……PAT your car looks great ❗ I bet the food was too ❗ 😀 ……. ……. …….. ……… tomato …………..

babycakes
                                Participant

Pat,the ‘icing on the cake’ was having both Dave and Bill see the resurrection of there ‘original’ creation brought to life once again! It doesn’t get much better than that!!! I know it had to made both yours and Mike’s day for sure!

dino
                                    Keymaster

Total posts 22475 • Total topics 2566 • Total members 991 •….9 more and we hit 1000 on the forum ! 😀

patina
                                        Participant

Dino spoke to 3 people over the weekend at Rhinebeck that are going to register on the site. AND a friend of mine told me he had some slides of Dover and today he brought them, about 7 from 1964/65. Should I mail them to you or? Lots of people came by over the weekend to talk about the car and days at Dover, Westhampton, Island. Even Paul stopped by today.
                                            Pat

dino
                                            Keymaster

Pat …Get Slides to Brian…not that many…he has been coordinating the Slide conversion to digital process. I am working on old 8mm and vhs converting to editable ‘avi’ files …malor announcements concerning our Video projects-submitted old film and some other things……. have a lot going on …just did the Mom’s Day to Dinner thing….more tomorrow.

patina
                                                Participant

Dino Willie the Welder told me he also has some 8MM tapes and tinks there’s Dover stuff on them, should I send them to you.

P

maso
                                                    Participant
                                                        babycakes
                                                        Participant

“GREAT” photo Maso! Thanks for sharing with us

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Babycakes:

“GREAT” photo Maso! Thanks for sharing with us

Mikey called him…”Shark Sh*t”…!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.