Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Attachments:

maso
        Participant

Anybody going to Bowling Green this weekend…???

Tell me ’bout it.

Look there for Art Dromgoole and the black Hemi “Backyard Guy’s” Top Fuel car and say “hello” from me.

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Silly question but a question non the less that is looking for a workable answer!
                How do you hold down a EZUP 10×10 canopy from blowing away that is placed on asphalt in the pits???
                What do you use??

‘V’

patina
                Participant

I use four 80# billet flywheels 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

maso
                    Participant
                        quote video Bob:

HEY
                        Silly question but a question non the less that is looking for a workable answer!
                        How do you hold down a EZUP 10×10 canopy from blowing away that is placed on asphalt in the pits???
                        What do you use??

‘V’

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

I bunjie mine to the side of the trailer . I have seen an easy up shelter go 30 feet in the air .On the other hand don’t make it too hard to take down .Whe bad weather hits you want to be able to take it down quick!

hvy70ss
                            Participant

Bob…If yours has “feet” (or a plate) on the bottom of the legs with holes in it, then you can run heavy deck screws right into the asphalt. I actually carried a cordless Makita drill in my truck to do this. Worked good at Maple grove and Atco. Good Luck!!

Smitty

vbob
                                Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the help guys!!!!
                                    I used zip ties to the floor jack and to the trailer.On the net peps use everything from 5 gallon paint pails,30lb barbell weighs on each leg,4 cement blocks, 3 foot sections of PVC filled with sand and cap them off and holdem onto the legs with 3 small bungie cords.coolers full of beer and ice !!!
                                    I do know they will take off in the slightest breeze!!!
                                    See you at The Valley Sunday!!!!!

‘V’

patina
                                    Participant

Pictures from the Antique MC show. Roger (Bad News) was there bright and early today, it was all set up when I took these pictures at 9:30AM. Brian had his duisplay set up last night. I wish we had more “Dover” Event stuff on the tables.

Pat

patina
                                        Participant

I keep hitting the wrong button 🙄

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

EXCELLENT !….. Great Job GUYS!

maso
                                                Participant

What is happening with Schlegal’s “Hellzapoppin”…???

patina
                                                    Participant

Going up to Lebenon valley for the Capitol Area Rods show this weekend. Its 7:00 AM and rainining in Red Hook.
                                                        Do you know where your car cover is 😆 😆 😆
                                                        Pat

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Pat,nice shots of both ‘Baby Torque’ and ‘Bad News’,along with Brain M. setting up the display of ‘Dover’ Many thanks to you,Roger,and Brian representing both Dover and our O.D.F members! Hey,you gotta think ‘POSITIVE’ for tomorrow at the ‘Valley! Rain in the a.m. predicted,followed by a possible ‘sunny’ afternoon. V Bob pumped up for some action,sez ‘bring em on! The Vega and I are ready! ‘Baby Torque’ looking for some ‘action’ too Pat?

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Babycakes:

… Hey,you gotta think ‘POSITIVE’ for tomorrow at the ‘Valley! Rain in the a.m. predicted,followed by a possible ‘sunny’ afternoon…

Go see: http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php?rid=enx&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.