Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

I think we all need a llitle pick me up!!!!RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!!
        In the garage with the disc brakes apart scuffing off all the crapolla so I can make the first turn off the Vega at the ETown Nostalgia race July 24th!! OH, and dont forget,these are still the GLORY DAYS!! Keep on truckin!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ejl3a0wxU ‘V’

digger

thats better

Attachments:

maso
            Participant
                quote digger:

that’s better

So… use it…!

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    EVERYTHING IS “HUNKY DORY” IN WATERBURY!!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

12 hours since VB posted last, judging from that Lithuanian spread its no small wonder 😆 😆 😆

Rhinebeck 2011 Goodguys report, Rain.

Tomorrow, probably rain 🙄 🙄 🙄

Sunday, maybe rain 😆 😆 😆

P

maso
                        Participant

Hay Mikey and Dino…

I got nuthin’ t’do today, so…

I think I’ll hop on over to the Mooresville Speedway [ http://mooresvilledragway.com/default.htm ] and check out the “Classic Gearjammers” [ http://www.classicgearjammers.org/] That’s a group or racers who don’t want to use high tech electronics and prefer to race the old fassion way by the seat of their pants…! It’s just an eigth mile there.

I don’t have a camera anymore but I’ll fill you in on the action the best I can if you’tre interested.

mikey

Hey, Dino, I hope you don’t get upset, move it if you have to, but I wanted to say something about the M&M Forum, and the “Let’s make a dream come true” Topic. This Forum has what now, a thousand members? 😮 Think about this… If just 200 of us Dover guys chipped in $5 bucks, that’s a cool thousand bucks for the dream 😯 . I’ve donated, the Linguini Bros and Marty 4X4 did, you also made a contribution of some “apparel”, which I thought was nice. Come on guys, let’s help this kid out, we/you can do this 😀 ! Thanks in advance 😉 . ………….Mikey 😆

P.S. This kid, Brett, will be 16 on Sunday. Let’s make it a Happy Birthday for him. 😀

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    tomatohead
                                    Participant

……ya know, its always nice when you have a garden, to have rain to water it 😀 ……but we have had enough rain 😡 , ….. fineily ❗ had a little sunshine so we could pick some of the sqaush thats ready and I found the first ❗ tomato in the garden 😀 , wont be long now and we hit the pool after working ❗ , I mean playing in the garden 😀 …… June , July , Aug , …….are you ready for the 3rd annual ❓ 😀 ❗ soon everybody ….soon ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomblake
                                        Participant

tomatohead……..nice garden.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……..tomatoes ,and all the rest , GREEN is GO ❗ 😀 ……..is that GARLIC 😯 ❓ ………….. too the pool ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

Mator,between your successful garden,and relaxing pool,who would want to leave home? LOOKING GOOD!!!!!

maso
                                                    Participant

Hay Tomato Man…

I got Rye Wheat, Apples, Grapes, Dates and Peaches growing here in my back yard. Apparently, the old lady who owned my new house here in North Carolina before me made a deal with the guy who farms the other plots around me here… I love it…! It’s that much less yard work for me to do…!

Y’outta see this place…! 😀

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

….MASO sounds GREAT ❗ 😀 some pictures please ❗ make us hungry 😀 …………..Tom and BABY CAKES 😀 ❗ ….stop by anytime you are in the area and take a look or take a dip ❗ 😀 you know you welcomed andwhen in “ROME” do like the “ROMANS” Do ❗ 😆

realmongo
                                                            Participant

I was looking on eBay today and came across this 1966 Plymouth Hemi that is listed as being a former Dover car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPER-RARE-FIND-ORIGINAL-1-79-HEMI-CARS-W-4-SPEED-/260800264229?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb8e83825

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.