Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

The guy lived here in Red Hook, the e-bay sellers address is Poughkeepsie I don’t know if the Red Hook guy sold it and the new owner is flipping it or if he’s selling it for the guy. I spoke to him last year he has a lot of Mopar stuff.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster
            quote Realmongo:

I was looking on eBay today and came across this 1966 Plymouth Hemi that is listed as being a former Dover car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPER-RARE-FIND-ORIGINAL-1-79-HEMI-CARS-W-4-SPEED-/260800264229?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb8e83825

…………..Read All About it Here :
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2800

gene-terenzio-sr
            Participant

i have some injector tools for sale on the for sale site. Check it out, the price is O.B.O.
                Gene Terenzio Sr.

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant
                    vbob
                    Participant

HEY

50 days a wakeup !!!!!!
                        OH, but who’s counting !!!
                        ‘V’

babycakes
                        Participant

Best way to describe it I think,just like a ‘kid’ waiting for the last day of school,anticipation grows even more,counting down the days when all the ODF members attending,will be ready to go racing and have a ‘GREAT’ time at the ‘Valley’!!! Come on August 20th !!!!

babycakes
                            Participant

Just want to wish all ODF members a happy and safe 4th of July with family and friends.Crank up the ole grille and pig out!!!

patina
                                Participant

After breakfast were off to the races. http://youtu.be/AE0oEQEgMGU OOPS wrong type of race 😆 😆 😆

Pat

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

I was eating lunch today with my 10 – year old grandson when his mom asked him “What is tomorrow?”

He said “It’s President’s Day”

She asked “What does that mean?” …. I was waiting for something profound…

He said “President’s Day is when Obama steps out of the White House and if he sees his shadow, we have 2 more years of unemployment.”

I almost snorted my iced tea.

patina
                                        Participant

Whent up to the Valley yesterday saw what looked like a desert shiek but alas it was only Roxrec. Saw Billy M and wife and BJ. Stayed until Billy made his 2nd qualifying attempt then left. They may wind up with a 6 second field in Top Dragster, good luck Billy. Didn’t get many pictures but two of these really caught my eye. The nomad is exactly like the one that I found for Dave Daly and he bought it to tow the MG with (did I mention that the nuns owned it). The other 57 is a twin turbo’d fuel injected top sportsman car. Thats what I want to put in MY 57. The red Ford is a 39 standard.

Pat

Attachments:

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Hada great time at The Valley watching DIV 1 The Land of NED boys and girls battle it out!!
                                                There was Lee,Eric,Andy,Billy,B.J.,Wayne,Tony,and a lot of other ODF’s!!!!
                                                OH, here’s Lee Valentine!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Nice pics “V” and Pat What a GREAT DAY at the Valley !! A LOT OF GOOD RACING !!
                                                    Hats off to Masracing….What a GREAT family team. Really nice to see Billy,
                                                    Cathy and BJ again….I think they came up a little short on qualifying for the
                                                    T/D field? They ran a super 7.19 run today. They are definitely knocking on
                                                    that 6 second door !! Here’s some pics from today. Oh yeah, there’s one of us
                                                    ODFers doing some good time tailgating……:-)

Frank………

Attachments:

mikey

Sorry to change the subject, but I’ve got a question. Is anyone up North(by the Valley) doing any “blocks” of Hotel rooms by the track? I need a room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. ………..Mikey 😆

maso
                                                        Participant

Is this Mark Jacob’s car…?

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Many thanks Pat D.,Video Bob,and Frank,for sharing your photos of the Division 1 points meet.Looks like it was a ‘perfect’ racing day at the ‘Valley’! Hopefully our ’50’ will be the same in August! Enjoy the 4th guys,and ladies!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.