Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,161 through 2,175 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        quote patina:

Drake Viscone had a ton of cars 😎 Go to HAMB at Drag cars in motion picture thread at #28042.

Today, 05:37 PM #28042
        Muttley
        Old School HAMBer

……………………BUT ‘We” have the biggest Archived Photo collection:
        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=405

vbob
        Participant

HEY

SNAKE and MONGOOSE, yeah, they raced at Dover Drag Strip!
            http://www.nhra.com/blog/dragster-insider/ ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
            Participant

HEY

The Linguine Bros. Racing Team (LBRT )with Baby T going to ETown nostalgia Sunday July 24th ???

‘V’

patina
                Participant

MAYBE.

P

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Pat, I was talking with Frankie Repoli he is the owner of the old Eddie Sanzo and Sullivan VITAR 33 glass Willys.He will be at ETown !!If you go and want to talk to him he always pits waaaaaay down the end of the pit!!!This pic I took at Etown of the late Frank Repoli Sr.,Frankie Jr. owns and drives the car now!Frankie Jr’s uncle John lives down the street from PaPas Toy in the Sunshine state!!!Small world!!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                        Participant

Thanks for thi info V. We were just talking about him at the Goodguys last month. And as far as these people hacking into this site, look up the screen name first if it looks suspicious like the one thats on here now Ramkumar. Also if the make 7 posts in a row be aware 👿

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

Pat ,I agree with you,sure does look ‘suspicious’.Hope all is well with you and brother Mike.I’m hibernating for a few days till the ‘heat’ is turned down up here in the Adirondacks (90 degrees 87 percent humidity).Suppose to break Wednesday.Talked to an old friend of mine in Kingston a few minutes ago who has an auto repair shop.Sez it’s ‘hot’ down there too,and looking like rain with overcast.Hey,’GOOD LUCK’ with “Baby Torque’ if you and Mike make it to ‘E’ town with V Bob’, and ‘Smitty! Keep ‘COOL’!!!

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote patina:

Thanks for thi info V. We were just talking about him at the Goodguys last month. And as far as these people hacking into this site, look up the screen name first if it looks suspicious like the one thats on here now Ramkumar. Also if the make 7 posts in a row be aware 👿

Pat

…………Got Him thrown overboard…tracked him to Calcutta India……. 👿

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

Good job Dino…talk to you soon. Been WAY too long.

Smitty

digger

babycakes where do you live ?

mikey
                                                quote video Bob:

HEY

Pat, I was talking with Frankie Repoli he is the owner of the old Eddie Sanzo and Sullivan VITAR 33 glass Willys.He will be at ETown !!If you go and want to talk to him he always pits waaaaaay down the end of the pit!!!This pic I took at Etown of the late Frank Repoli Sr.,Frankie Jr. owns and drives the car now!Frankie Jr’s uncle John lives down the street from PaPas Toy in the Sunshine state!!!Small world!!
                                                ‘V’

Hey!! I was talking to John today, and he’s flying up to put a new fuel pump on the car, and go over the valves. I think he’s flying up on Friday, and coming back to Kissimmee on Monday. ………….Mikey 😆

babycakes
                                                Participant

Hey Digger,I’m just a little south east of Lake George,very close to the Vermont border.

digger

i live in port henry, on lake champlain

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Hey Digger,not that far away;forgot to tell you my town which is Fort Ann.I’ll probably bump into you at the ‘Valley’ for the Dover 50th event which I’m pumped up on and can’t wait.May you have lots of fun,and turn decent times (with very ‘few’ gremlins) with your rail at the event! See ya there!!!!

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Should just rent a double wide from a local on rt 20 in West Lebanon!!!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 2,161 through 2,175 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.