Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,176 through 2,190 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK OK ….I know…Wheres Dino….workin my Butt off in 105 heat index. Tracked down elusive “papasmurph” to come in Tomorrow and do some site overhaul and Post things. Watch For Mass E-mail to all on Forum coming up.

patina
        Participant

Valley racers reporting in, Sir. Frank Gaizo made his first run for the year, a not bad 10.90 but while coming back through the pits a trail of oil 😮 😮 😮 turns out its tranny fluid, maybe from the trans brake. Ended the day for us. Met Bobby Smith and his “show worthy” Chevelle. Say this 55 Chevy and the Nova with 56 B/A trim airbrushed on, pretty cool. Its Saturday night and while it might be http://youtu.be/v3vOPVGA6yQ I,m phyched to work on the MG AND 57

Pat

patina
            Participant

Pictures, the site is playing games with me. 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Rest of pictures.

P

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…….Pat ❗ the pics are GREAT ❗ 😀 ….bob your chevelle looks hard runnin” in the 10s 😀 and that last picture of the “1956 chevy nova” looks just like the one my father picked me 😀 up in at the hospital when I was born in 1956 😮 ❗ 😆

babycakes
                        Participant

I agree with Mator,the photos are ‘great’ Pat.Bobby Smith’s ‘ride’ sure is pretty,and runs as good as it looks! That’s some ‘wild’ imagination on that Nova with 56 Bel Air trim air brushed on.The 55 Chevy looks ‘great’ to Pat.This for sure gets you ‘pumped-up’ for next month for our Dover gathering.

hvy70ss
                            Participant

Pat,
                                Nice meeting you yesterday…wished I could have spent more time but it was getting close to being called to the lanes. Lost first round 😡 on a double breakout…still figuring that one out. You took some GREAT pics. Got a job for you @ the Dover Race next month if your interested!!! Next weekend is Etown’s Nostalgia event…I’ll be there…you going? Maybe John and Super Pumpkin 7 or the Biscayne? Take care,

Smitty

maso
                                Participant

Hay…

Let’s stuff one of these in Blake’s Mustang…

Go see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KWsIFqoso

Comment… anybody…??? 😎

tomblake
                                    Participant

Now that might be a tight fit. 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

Nah…get a hole in the hood

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……… well now thats a pretty big engine ❗ 😀 but I think our tomato plants are bigger and put out more tomatoes at high noon 😯 then the big engine does ❗ 😀 😆 …. tomato ❗

Attachments:

patina
                                                Participant

Thatsa spicey meataball. 😆 😆 😆 Nice tomatos too 😆 😆 😆 😆

Pat

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……….more tomato plants ❗ 😀 …. more more ❗ ❗ 😀 ……….oH Mikey I cannot tell a lie yes I need a mew camara ❗ ….the focus is not working on mine …………. 😕

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Mator,keep in mind you might want to set up a produce stand at the “Dover’ 50th at the “Valley” next month! By the looks of things,you’ve got a ‘class-act’ garden for sure!Looking REAL GOOD!!! Congratulations for all the hard work you put into it,it certainly shows!

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

99,000, but whos counting???

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 2,176 through 2,190 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.