Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey

Just watched Chasing Classic Cars on the Velocity Channel.The shows host Wayne C. went to the 2010 Connecticut Dragway Nostalgia Night the monday after fathers day in Wallingford Connecticut.He brought the Starlite 32 Ford coupe he had found.The shows cameras paned the grounds and caught glimpses of some Dover Drag Strip cars.Billy and Dick Colemens Austin,Pauls 34 Willys,Vermanator.also was a primered 59 Ford drag car Jack The Ripper with a DDS sticker on the rear bumper for all the world to see!!!!OH, the 32 went to auction on the left coast and one lone bidder got her for $30,000!!!!!
        Good job C.C.C.! http://de-de.facebook.com/chasingclassiccars

‘V’

gene-terenzio-sr
        Participant

delete

realmongo
            Participant

Hey all, here is a great video that only old Muscle Car guys can really appreciate!

http://www.wimp.com/dadscar/

tomblake
                Participant

Now that’s a really cool video.

babycakes
                    Participant

Realmongo,thank you for sharing a ‘very’ touching ‘true’ story.Tom is right,very cool and I hope alot of ODF members don’t pass this one by,to watch and feel what a dedicated and loving family this is.

bossguy

Great post Realmongo, you’ll never see a post like this for a rice burner.

gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant

absolutely amazing

realmongo
                                Participant

I’m glad you all liked it. Becky and I found it very touching seeing the old friend come home.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

KRAJEWSKI BROS.BRIDGEPORT ,Ct. are still at it.They were at the 2008 DDS Reunion with their old Maverick its in the video section it is parked between the Bee Line Willys and Kevin Dunns Willys P/U and I saw them runnin something this past season at The Valley I think it was black falcon green lettering with the headers commin out the side under the door!
                                        ‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

V-BOB…does Jim Knight have a shot of it?

babycakes
                                            Participant

Dino,V Bob is right,I have two snap shots of the Krajewski Bros. black Falcon at the Dover Drags at Island, in 2010.One is in the staging lanes,the other is prepping the car to run,under a canopy.There’s no green lettering though,just ‘red’ lettering on the sides of the large hood scoop saying ‘Krajesski Racing’.Also it has a ‘large’ spoiler on the trunk lid.I forget what times it ran,however,it sounded like one ‘mean-machine’ when they fired it up!!!

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hey guys…sorry Iv’e been a little ‘awol’ here…just a bunch of family-holiday-business stuff going on. Papasmurph and I have been doing some ‘between rounds tuning” in the background .Finally nailed the procedures for eliminating the hack-spam problem. All new Forum registrations have to activated by me manually ,after a thorough ‘back-ground’ search. Got some surprises in works….once the ‘rush’ lets up.

patina
                                                    Participant

Just got an e-mail from Les Madus.

Big Al’s open house Christmas Party…Friday Dec 16th….

mikey

You can surprise me by putting back some missing pictures. …………….Mikey 🙁 😥

bobby-s

just back from Big Al’s Christmas party, awesome as always, lots of good friends, bench racing and the food,
                                                                AWESOME & great, thank you Al’s & the Mrs. for opening your doors to us again.

Al was asking if any date forthe Dover fest this coming season, he would like to know to set the date and
                                                                get everything ready.

If you could not make it, you missed another Big Al event that will be talked about for a long time.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.