Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,611 through 2,625 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant
        quote BOBBY S.:

just back from Big Al’s Christmas party, awesome as always, lots of good friends, bench racing and the food,
        AWESOME & great, thank you Al’s & the Mrs. for opening your doors to us again.

Al was asking if any date forthe Dover fest this coming season, he would like to know to set the date and
        get everything ready.

If you could not make it, you missed another Big Al event that will be talked about for a long time.

Yes it was a good time, I hung out with my Brother Ant., and my son Rocco,
        my cousin Johnny Pompa, and Les Madu, met the Hellsapoppin guys, Big Al,
        And thanks Big Al, it was a good time, the sausage and peppers were Great,
        And your Chili hot dog was to die for, Even if they weren’t Sabbretts, Missed
        Bobby Laragina, did he ever get there? I found a better way to get back to Pa.
        on the way back, Used my GPS, instead of the goggle directions,
        Hope to see you all again at the Reunion,Gene.

bobby-s
            quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote BOBBY S.:

just back from Big Al’s Christmas party, awesome as always, lots of good friends, bench racing and the food,
            AWESOME & great, thank you Al’s & the Mrs. for opening your doors to us again.

Al was asking if any date forthe Dover fest this coming season, he would like to know to set the date and
            get everything ready.

If you could not make it, you missed another Big Al event that will be talked about for a long time.

Yes it was a good time, I hung out with my Brother Ant., and my son Rocco,
            my cousin Johnny Pompa, and Les Madu, met the Hellsapoppin guys, Big Al,
            And thanks Big Al, it was a good time, the sausage and peppers were Great,
            And your Chili hot dog was to die for, Even if they weren’t Sabbretts, Missed
            Bobby Laragina, did he ever get there? I found a better way to get back to Pa.
            on the way back, Used my GPS, instead of the goggle directions,
            Hope to see you all again at the Reunion,Gene.

Gene,
            Bobby LaRegina got there about 1/2 hour after you left, I was at his shop this morning and he asked again
            to say Hi to you & Anthony, sorry he missed ya’s. Was good to talk to you & the everyone, glade you got home ok,
            see ya at the Race or Reunion if your dates allow.
            Bobby S.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Thanks for the headsup on the BIG Al’s party!!
                ‘V’

hvy70ss
                Participant

Hey Guys,
                    I just posted my Hess truck collection in the For Sale section…check it out for a super deal!

Bob “Smitty” Smith

bobby-s

while attending Christmas parties this week, it was asked of to try and find any information about, :geek:
                        Frank Dinino (???) on last name spelling, he ran a ’70 camero pro stock,any info and pictures will be great, ❓ ❗ will foward it to fellow racers asking,

thanks,
                        Bobby S.

realmongo
                        Participant

I just posted a couple of events for next month in the Events Forum.

Merry Christmas All!

gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant

Hey Guys & Girls,
                                Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Year.

bossguy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All, Jack

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Did any rear engine funny cars race at DDS ?
                                        http://www.nhra.com/blog/dragster-insider/ ‘V’

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

CANT have anymore DDS Reunions,Fests or Races till the 2011 videos are all posted!
                                            ‘V’

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Any ODF going to “The Gators” March 8th-11th 2012 ??????

‘V’

maso
                                                Participant

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Hey Dino,any word or progress on the ‘marker’ or ‘plaque’ to be placed at the ole Dover Dragstrip site yet? Seems like it’s been put on the back burner for a while.

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote video Bob:

HEY

Any ODF going to “The Gators” March 8th-11th 2012 ??????

‘V’

I’m sure my brother Anthony and mickey ferro are going.
                                                            stop buy and say hello

gene-terenzio-sr
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Babycakes:

Hey Dino,any word or progress on the ‘marker’ or ‘plaque’ to be placed at the ole Dover Dragstrip site yet? Seems like it’s been put on the back burner for a while.

I stoped buy on my way to big als party, drove down the dirt road to the buildings and all i aw was a big lake,
                                                                great place for a boat race, any chance of that happening?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,611 through 2,625 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.