Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,671 through 2,685 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…………… COOL ❗ practice ❗ makes ❗ prefect 😀 COOL …………… 😎 I would like to show up ❗

maso
        Participant

Here…

Go knock yourself out…!

😀

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Song of the day!

‘V’

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Ok this is how it work’s you enter and your name go’s on a ladder for pairing’s . Let’s just say 16 entries at 5dollars each 2 time trials thenfirst round winning reaction time go’s on to the next round till we have a winner and runner up. 40dollars to winner 20 runner up 5 for semie’s all you have to do is win 2 round’s to get your money back . We could have a few races like this and a high roller 50to enter !That one would be 400 to win ! Any one have an idea where we could do this .

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        Song of the day!For all the Bobs out there!! Hey, wheres Upstairs Bob ?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9s50G-veg ‘V’

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Anyone going to this auction next month in Fla.? !!!T-Bolt!!!
                            http://assets.hemmings.com/uimage/9257174-608-0.jpg?rev=1 ‘V’

maso
                            Participant
                                quote video Bob:

HEY

Anyone going to this auction next month in Fla.? !!!T-Bolt!!!
                                http://assets.hemmings.com/uimage/9257174-608-0.jpg?rev=1 ‘V’

Hemi Hunter

don-kauer

Not a good subject but I need to be vocal about this… 👿 A few Marines pissed on the dead enemy bodies and the whole world is upset!!!!!!!!! TOO BAD!!!!!! What about the Trade Center, Blackhawk downs, beheading and all the other BULLSHIT…Screw these ASSHOLES and screw this country and its people for even thinking about giving these Marines any shit AT ALL about this………….Nuff said 👿

fourbyfour
                                    Participant

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seabake
                                        Participant

Since when is war politically correct. The stupid part was taping the act. You are so right on target Don!

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

I guess its OK to blow a persons F—- head off,stab them with a bayonet,roast them with a flame thrower,step on booby traps, walk on landmines ,fry them with napalm,etc. etc. OOOOOO dont show it to anyone, we dont want to see how F—-war is played out !!!!!
                                                Same ones love food but ooooo please dont tell me or show me where it comes from!! Where the F— ya think freedom comes from ??????
                                                Wheres the Tylanol??
                                                My great nephew is going into the Marines this coming Monday,I pray to GOD that he will get to pisss on the enemy before they do on him!!!!

‘V’

babycakes
                                                Participant

Have the ‘media’ review coverage,or ask a Pow how they were treated when captured by the enemy! These ‘real “HEROS’ will tell you somethings that’ll make you sick to your stomach!!! Being shot at,or tortured by the enemy,does peeing on them in comparison,what Pow’s went through,deserve such ‘negative’ world wide coverage? COME ON ‘true’ blue AMERICANS !!!! Be THANKFUL these arm forces are protecting us !!!!

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Well ….the thing I’d say about the Biased media is…P*SS on THEM…..BUY as V-Bob would say …A N Y W A Y …. back to the rememberin and racin… I am long overdue with updates and info…I’ll be catching up soon. been nuts here at ‘homebase’

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Howbout Song Of The Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKs7AeyJFs&feature=related
                                                            ‘V’

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

CHASSIS CER. MARCH17th!!!!
                                                                Check out The Valley site for time and place!!!!

http://www.dragway.com/ ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 2,671 through 2,685 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.