Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,686 through 2,700 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Hey Dino,here’s one for the Daily Chat for the ODF members.What was your ‘impression’,of ‘Dover Dragstrip’,the first time you went there (including running the 1/4 there,the 1st time) ? 1) Great! 2) O.K.I guess? 3) Disappointed in some ways ? Like to hear your comments,what da ya think?

hvy70ss
        Participant

OK..I’ll start it off, Babycakes.
            1. First time:12 years old, felt like a kid in a candy store LOVED IT.
            2. First time racing: 16 years old, SCARED SHITLESS to run 17’s!!

Smitty

tomblake
            Participant

1st time – Opening day with my first new car, 59 Ford Custom with a stock 292 stick shift converted to a floor shift, nervous but had the time of my life.
                Built the 55 Chevy gasser and was back every weekend I could make it.
                2nd time – With the 55 Chevy, won a trophy and was sucked in forever. Still love the sport to this day. And now trying to build that 55 as a look a like car for the next Dover race.

don-kauer
                    quote seabake:

Since when is war politically correct. The stupid part was taping the act. You are so right on target Don!

Seabake ……..You’re so right…The only thing they are guilty of was taping it and letting the wrong asshole see it…As far as the pissing, I think that was awesome….Don.. 😎

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote Babycakes:

Hey Dino,here’s one for the Daily Chat for the ODF members.What was your ‘impression’,of ‘Dover Dragstrip’,the first time you went there (including running the 1/4 there,the 1st time) ? 1) Great! 2) O.K.I guess? 3) Disappointed in some ways ? Like to hear your comments,what da ya think?

GREAT IDEA….SEE NEW TOPIC !

maso
                        Participant
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

quote Babycakes:

GREAT IDEA….SEE NEW TOPIC !

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3306

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Good videos to watch on a rainy day!

HEY
                                Good videos to watch on a rainy day!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daWpqICnR_k&feature=endscreen&NR=1 ‘V’

realmongo
                                Participant

Passed by the track location this weekend enroute to another funeral. Seems to be too many of those lately. Noticed on the side of Route 22 there was a black primer ’58 Chevy 2 door minus the nose and engine. As I passed I wondered if it had seen time at Dover.

bossguy

Linguini Bros, these guys are waiting for youse guys 🙄 😀

gene-terenzio-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote bossguy:

Linguini Bros, these guys are waiting for youse guys 🙄 😀

Holy crap Look at the rim on the slick its got a hunk missing out of it. 😮

maso
                                            Participant

Is that the Greek’s “Chizzler I” in the background…?

babycakes
                                                Participant

Gene T. and Maso,’sharp’ eyes you guys! I’d like to know the ‘tech’ inspector Gene,who passed this one through inspection;yeah I know the slick had a tube….but,this is ‘far’ from being ‘safe’ at the ‘speeds’ he turns! On the ‘good’ side,nice work done on the body shell.

maso
                                                    Participant

On second thought, that’s not Karamesenes “Chizzler I”… Or it would have a different injecter scoop on it. Chris used one that was painted the same as the car and had a tear drop shape.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Hey, is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auction ? As always, there are
                                                            some awesome cars at that event…

Frank…

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Hey, is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auction ? As always, there are
                                                                some awesome cars at that event…

Frank…

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/

Attn: Grover…!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,686 through 2,700 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.