Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,746 through 2,760 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Thanks Tom for the holy puck!!Hey, you ,get the puck of the ice!!!!!

OH, my 2 cents!!!
        B O R I N G NHRA drag racing!!! OMG,whos going to win, I’m on the edge of my seat!!!!
        JFR, DSR ,KBR, like watching paint dry !!!!!
        If they show Mrs. Force, reruns of Mike Dunns race,or Paul Page tell us how much h.p. T/F cars have I” stop buying Full Throttle for ever!!!!

‘V’

tomatohead
        Participant

……….Boy ❗ 😀 this winter is a GOD send compairded to last winter 😮 ❗ ……..rememeber you guys ❗ ❓ ……… I seem to remember a “Yettie” signing in “ROXBURY” if I recall 😆 😀 …..but anyway the weather has been the BEST ever ❗ ❗ ❗ see you guys soon at the 4th FEST 😀 ❗ ……………………………. hey is that a little house in your pocket ❗ or are you just glad to see me ❗ 😆

Attachments:

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                WHO’S THIS?
                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Ah…. a guy in a Covette doing a wheelstand against a beat up nova. No Really , who ‘s going to be the first to ID the Vette…the Nova ? well don’t really matter ,unless it was yours 😆

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        The Duce looks like it was parked too close to the tracks at Genes!!
                        ‘V’

babycakes
                        Participant

Won’t be too long before racing season will be upon us.Just ‘curious’ how a couple of projects are coming along such as Ron Normann,I know he’s got the Bee Line Willys driveline,ready to put in;also wondering how Billy Coleman is coming along with the ‘Blown Hearst’.and last but not least, Mike D (other 1/2 of the linguini bros.) with his Anglia bodied rail; what about it guys,what’s the latest?

patina
                            Participant

Came across a photo on a HAMB thread and looked up the photogs web site, bobsnyderdragphotos.com he has a lot of photos from NY national, Connecticut, and others. Browse through it if you have hours. Baby cakes there are some I know you’ll enjoy. I bought 5.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Thanks for lead Pat… heres a Quick link to Bobs site:

http://bobsnyderdragphotos.com/index.html

Check out the Car Show shots…. and see the 67 AHRA nationals with the altered wheelbase Black Arrow.

maso
                                    Participant

babycakes
                                        Participant

Thanks for the tip Pat,and Dino also.I’m not computer ‘savy’ and have a problem trying to review his photos.When i click on his menu,I get this ‘javascript’ to apply to my ‘browser’ setting (????).I’m lost.oh well! ❓ ❓

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                A couple of my pics made it on NHRA’s INSIDERS Phil Burgesse’s thumbnail pic list!
                                                http://www.nhra.com/blog/dragster-insider/ ‘V’

vindicator
                                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey V-Bob…ol’ Phil Burgess…editor of National Dragster…is a good “dude”…and his longtime “buddy” Dave Wallace (& family)…has always been our very longtime “favorite”…west coast journalist guy (Drag News “daze”)…just plain…ol’…real good people…there’s a color photo of one of our nitro Mustang funny cars @….where else???…Dover Drag Strip…in the same listing…here’s lil’ “test”…who is the “cat”…in the “booth” in the photo…on the starting line??? (Billy McGarry???)…Chuck Sabis/Brazee Brothers (George & Joe)…had “showed” us the “way”…tipping the “proverbial”…”can”…w/90% Nitro… 😆 😆 😆 they… and so many others…made so many Sundays’…like no other…before…or after 😀 😀 😀 Drake

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote VBOB:

HEY
                                                        A couple of my pics made it on NHRA’s INSIDERS Phil Burgesse’s thumbnail pic list!
                                                        http://www.nhra.com/blog/dragster-insider/ ‘V’

Which ones ???

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

RIP Davy Jones!!Thank you for all the great songs to grow up with and the neatest GTO ever!HEY HEY WE’RE THE MONKEYS!!!
                                                            ‘V’

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Dino,has anyone heard how Leroy Caple (he worked the pit side concession stand at Dover) is doing? Last i heard he was a bit under the sun,health wise.I’m sure there’s a few members who live near by him in Wingdale might keep in contact with him to let us know how he’s doing? He was a ‘pip’ to talk to when he worked there!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,746 through 2,760 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.