Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,761 through 2,775 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Maybe this will help with the PM problem.

Go see: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1974

😀

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Congrats.to M.Ferro and the team for their Gators win!!!
            WOW!!!! Frank goes red in semis!!!!!!!

‘V’

babycakes
            Participant

Boy,since the sudden change in spring-like weather,I’ve seen alot of bikes and hot rods hitting the road around here (out of hibernation) lately.Between Tom’s 55 ‘project,and Mikey’s drive train project also,just wondering how many of the ODF members are getting ‘pumped-up’,and uncovering,or blowing the dust off there ‘pride’ and ‘joy’,ready for cruising,or frying there rear slicks down the 1/4 mile?

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Finishing up my short block . Been waiting for my cam to come back from Bullet . Got it today so it’s back to work.

masracingtd1167
                    Participant
                        masracingtd1167
                        Participant
                            mikey

Very nice pics. I’ll be doing the same thing over the weekend, I hope. Got my block bock and it’s all cleaned and oiled, oil, pump fitted and clearance to the pan checked. Should be picking up all the “internal parts” tomorrow from the balancing shop in Orlando. Just have to clean the crank(new SCAT),my old H-beam 6″rods, and the pistons(Venolia). I can’t wait to get started. I’ve got the assembly lube, and the Plastigage, and I’m ready. Good luck on your build, Billy. ………………….Mikey 😆

tomblake
                                Participant

Bill…..Is that the 200 mph engine? Looks like you will be ready for the new season.

babycakes
                                    Participant

I’m hoping it’s the Magic ‘6’ number for you this year Billy! Hey,like the lottery…’you never know’.GOOD LUCK!!! 😮

dino
                                        Keymaster

GUYS ….You Can Always post Your “Current Projects -photos etc. in ….””CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING
                                            RACING – RIDES- PROJECTS post ’em here”” …this Chat post list looses things real fast .

vbob
                                            Participant
                                                hvy70ss
                                                Participant

Hey folks,
                                                    Looks like the 4th annual race is starting to draw more interest already. More racers and at least 3 organizations will be present. That being said, Dino has added a new class..Dover Electronic. Rule is simply, you have a delay box or any kind of electronic device in the vehicle, that’s the class you run. This goes from a 7 second dragster to a 14 second daily driver. All other classes are NON-Electronic. We need to separate them in all fairness so we don’t have a repeat of last year. When this Dover race deal started 4 years ago the idea was to make it a pure nostalgia event. Obviously, it has grown and more regular,weekly racers are showing up. The track owners dictate to some degree who can race on their property on that weekend. Dino and I have been dealing with this since the first race @ Island. Kind of a “can’t fight city hall” thing. I feel the electronic class is a great idea, this way it will eliminate the chance of a weekly “pro” taking out a guy who races twice a year in the very first round. Hell, us older guys can find a ton of ways to lose in the first round!!! Please..feel free to comment on this on the forum. Thanks!

Bobby Smith
                                                    “Smitty”

Let me add this to That:
                                                    Theres TWO topic Headings Under “4th Annual Drags” that relate to this:
                                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=3103

This tells it all
                                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=3115
                                                    Put your comments there …could get lost Here in “Chat” Also Smitty needs some ‘henchmen to help him out !See this topic About That:
                                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=3120
                                                    Dino

masracingtd1167
                                                    Participant

My goal’s for this year are pretty much the same as last year . Run in the six’s and go sub 1 second in the sixty foot were almost there 7.03 192 1.02 60 ft last years best . It’s kind of funny that we went our fastest on the hottest weekend of the year .It was 102 that day.I guess alcohol motors like heat. I don’t think this combo will go 200 . I might have to think about a blower for next year. I have another goal and that is to have more fun . Hope to see some of you tomorrow at Big Al’s .now that I figured out my camera I will post more often.

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Happy birthday Pat (63), hope you have a very good day.

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Hey Pat,I too wanna wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy ‘YOUR” day!!!!….Pete 😀 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 2,761 through 2,775 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.