Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,791 through 2,805 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

I think V was looking at this 55 from Texas ❓ ❓
        Frank…….

Attachments:

bobby-s

latest on what us to be,
            Smoke’ when this falls through and no one moves in to fill the stores, 😳
            what an AWESOME in door cruise spot, 😯
            took these today was in the area,,

Attachments:

bossguy

Bobby, is that the Dover Drag Strip location? What are they building? Or is that the Marcus Dairy location?

dino
                Keymaster

Thats the Marcus Location…Anchor Store to be a Food Store specializing in “wholesome Food” … 😯

Organic and ‘wholesome ‘ food chain.See their site for all the Green -Friendly things they do .:
                    http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/
                    They list Danbury as a “STORE IN DEVELOPEMENT”…..Tree huggers it seems

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

WARNING WARNING INTRUDER ALERT ABOARD THE USSDDS!!!!!
                        MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!
                        ‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Got em

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                Good shooting El Capitan!!!!
                                Saturday night,Dino, seeee you at the Fore n’ Aft latter tonite!!!
                                Oh, song of the day!

AHHH, 2 4 1 Sat.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bylvUvbP14&feature=related ‘V’

babycakes
                                Participant

Even though Big Al’s is really great to hold the Dover Reunions nowadays,I’m sure like others,miss the ‘ole’ stomping grounds where it was held at Marcus Dairy every year. Even though it was a bit of confined space for the event,both Smokey and Grover pulled it off,where everyone enjoyed a ‘great’ day,and sad to say,just like Dover Dragstrip,just a great memory in our minds that will live on…Marcus Dairy 😥

bossguy

A customer who lives in Kent told me this week that a lot of the “Marcus crowd” had moved to a plaza on Rt 6 in Carmel. He’s luvin it!

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote bossguy:

A customer who lives in Kent told me this week that a lot of the “Marcus crowd” had moved to a plaza on Rt 6 in Carmel. He’s luvin it!

Check Conn Cruise News site For Details…maybe there.And Checked Hudson Valley Site for listings…found one in Carmel at Shoprite plaza starting in April

patina
                                            Participant

Hello from Snowmass/Aspen CO temps in the high 60s Dover Drags T-shirt on. Just went out to lunch with Tom O’Shea a “Strokers ” car club member from Springfield MA. He’s 72 yrs young and lives out here in the winter just to ski. He says they still have the dragster in storage, I told him to bring it to the Dover Drags, he said he will talk to his friend that would bring it around. Oh well back to my vacation. Signing off, Nanu, Nanu

Pat

dino
                                                Keymaster

Nanu-Nanu ? Shesbot! :
                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWXAJhmvyU

Strokers car cool …get a photo! Get a way I CAN CONTACT HIM

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Hey Mater!….got the garden tilled yet (second priority to the Fairlane) ???

patina
                                                        Participant

Speaking of “Strokers” are there any members of the Strokers car club out of Springfield Mass. I met with Tom Shea again today and he mentioned a lot of names from the Mass., Ct. area that he raced with and there dragster is still around and in storage. He invited me to their 60 anniversary party some time in May. I’m trying to get them to the Dover 4th. Thats all now fro Colorado.

Pat

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……….. “BABYCAKES” ❗ 😀 … beleive it or not I tilled the garden two weeks ago ❗ 😎 to let it breath a little , since we “HAD” all that nice hot 70 degree weather , which is GONE now ❗ I knew it would not last ❗ when we still had the farm in Somers NY my Father “King Corn” never planted anything till after May 21st ❗ , after the roto tilling me and spotty shared some Deer meat suasages and beer , Hell ❗ it was closed to 70 😀 ❗ ………………………………….. tomato ❗

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 2,791 through 2,805 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.